'Hannah Montana' Season 4 Sneak Peek: Are You Ready?
Fans of "Hannah Montana" are treated with a short clip from the new and final season. Emily Osment's Lilly Truscott announces Hannah Montana's arrival at Malibu Pier. The pop star then dedicates one song to one lucky fan. The auto-tuned song "Are You Ready?" is a new piece actually crafted for the third season.
"Hannah Montana" will end after the fourth season wraps up because Miley Cyrus wants to move on from the Disney show. The production had been kicked off in January and as of late April, the cast and crew were down to filming the last 2 episodes. Disney ordered 11 episodes plus a one-hour finale, kicking it off in July and wrapping it up around early 2011.
There is no official date or synopsis yet released for the season opener but it's known that one episode will be dedicated to military families. Real kids whose parents are deployed overseas were invited to the set and given an intimate concert that would be part of the show.
Meanwhile, guest star appearances are coming from Ray Liotta , Angus T. Jones , Sheryl Crow and Christine Taylor among others.
More Hannah Montana News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick