'Transformers 3': Megan Fox Spotted on Set, Patrick Dempsey Could Join the Cast
Megan Fox has become one of the stars preparing for the production of "Transformers 3". On Sunday, May 2, the film beauty was photographed hitting the set of the film in Los Angeles for previz shots or visualizing scenes before the shooting begins.
In the pictures obtained by Starzlife, the depicter of Mikaela Banes is seen dressed in a tight white dress paired with a black jacket and high heels. During the pre-shooting session, she reunited with Bumblebee, a yellow car which belongs to Shia LaBeouf's Sam Witwicky.
In another news, Patrick Dempsey has fueled report that he is cast in this third "Transformers" film. The "Grey's Anatomy" actor says to Brazilian website BOL, "I start filming later this month in 'Transformers 3', which I play a character who is far more 'dark' than others."
Prior to Dempsey, Jamie Kennedy has also raised speculation that he may join the upcoming action sci-fi. "I had an interesting interview with the people behind the new 'Transformers' movie and I may have a role in the movie," says the "Ghost Whisperer" star to 98KUPD Arizona as quoted by TFW2005.
Serving as the follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", "Transformers 3" will feature action scenes shot in Chicago and Moscow, director Michael Bay has stated. July 1, 2011 has been picked up as the day when the forthcoming movie will be dropped in U.S. theaters.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift