'Transformers 3': Megan Fox Spotted on Set, Patrick Dempsey Could Join the Cast
Megan Fox has become one of the stars preparing for the production of "Transformers 3". On Sunday, May 2, the film beauty was photographed hitting the set of the film in Los Angeles for previz shots or visualizing scenes before the shooting begins.
In the pictures obtained by Starzlife, the depicter of Mikaela Banes is seen dressed in a tight white dress paired with a black jacket and high heels. During the pre-shooting session, she reunited with Bumblebee, a yellow car which belongs to Shia LaBeouf's Sam Witwicky.
In another news, Patrick Dempsey has fueled report that he is cast in this third "Transformers" film. The "Grey's Anatomy" actor says to Brazilian website BOL, "I start filming later this month in 'Transformers 3', which I play a character who is far more 'dark' than others."
Prior to Dempsey, Jamie Kennedy has also raised speculation that he may join the upcoming action sci-fi. "I had an interesting interview with the people behind the new 'Transformers' movie and I may have a role in the movie," says the "Ghost Whisperer" star to 98KUPD Arizona as quoted by TFW2005.
Serving as the follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", "Transformers 3" will feature action scenes shot in Chicago and Moscow, director Michael Bay has stated. July 1, 2011 has been picked up as the day when the forthcoming movie will be dropped in U.S. theaters.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones