'One Tree Hill' and 'Gossip Girl' May 10 Preview
In the next "One Tree Hill", Nathan struggles to reach an increasingly despondent Haley, while Quinn leads Jamie on a Tree Hill treasure hunt. Julian shows his finished film to Brooke, and Clay is forced to deal with a deranged Katie (guest star Amanda Schull).
There is still no news whether the show will receive an eighth season order. Deadline noted that creator Mark Schwahn will be pitching ideas for the new season to the network this coming week. And there is a chance it will get partial renewal, sharing it with "Life Unexpected". James Lafferty said they had a little impromptu wrap for Wilmington while saying "goodbye to a lot of people possibly for good."
Meanwhile in "Gossip Girl", when things get tense between Rufus and Will, Serena chooses to stand behind her father. Rufus is made to feel like an outsider in his own family. Jenny deliberately shares information with Will that may ultimately destroy Lily and Rufus' marriage.
After many failed attempts, Chuck makes one last grand gesture to reconcile with Blair, hoping she will finally accept the fact that they are destined to be together. Unlike "OTH", "Gossip" has been renewed for a fourth season early.
"What's in the Ground Belongs to You" and "Ex-Husbands and Wives" air on May 10 starting from 8/7c.
- One Tree Hill
- Gossip Girl
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences