'One Tree Hill' and 'Gossip Girl' May 10 Preview
In the next "One Tree Hill", Nathan struggles to reach an increasingly despondent Haley, while Quinn leads Jamie on a Tree Hill treasure hunt. Julian shows his finished film to Brooke, and Clay is forced to deal with a deranged Katie (guest star Amanda Schull).
There is still no news whether the show will receive an eighth season order. Deadline noted that creator Mark Schwahn will be pitching ideas for the new season to the network this coming week. And there is a chance it will get partial renewal, sharing it with "Life Unexpected". James Lafferty said they had a little impromptu wrap for Wilmington while saying "goodbye to a lot of people possibly for good."
Meanwhile in "Gossip Girl", when things get tense between Rufus and Will, Serena chooses to stand behind her father. Rufus is made to feel like an outsider in his own family. Jenny deliberately shares information with Will that may ultimately destroy Lily and Rufus' marriage.
After many failed attempts, Chuck makes one last grand gesture to reconcile with Blair, hoping she will finally accept the fact that they are destined to be together. Unlike "OTH", "Gossip" has been renewed for a fourth season early.
"What's in the Ground Belongs to You" and "Ex-Husbands and Wives" air on May 10 starting from 8/7c.
- One Tree Hill
- Gossip Girl
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl