Chris Brown Defends Performance at Boxing Match, Slamming Haters
Following his live performance at World Championship Boxing Match, Chris Brown received harsh criticism from people who claimed he promoted violent game during his probation after assaulting his ex-grilfriend Rihanna. In response to that matter, the R&B performer took it to his Twitter to share his insight.
"thx for all the support from my fans...," he began his post. "Im human. how many of u r perfect???????? if there is no forgiveness, there is no change... im humbled by everything..." In another message, he stated that despite all the backlashes against him, he won't give up. He wrote, "if i wasnt somewhat sane and loved my fans and music so damn much i would give up.. but thats not why i was put on this earth... youll see!"
Chris Brown ended his post with a pray, "lord, let me find the strength to get out of my own way so that ur work can be done."
More Chris Brown News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3