Chris Brown Defends Performance at Boxing Match, Slamming Haters
Following his live performance at World Championship Boxing Match, Chris Brown received harsh criticism from people who claimed he promoted violent game during his probation after assaulting his ex-grilfriend Rihanna. In response to that matter, the R&B performer took it to his Twitter to share his insight.
"thx for all the support from my fans...," he began his post. "Im human. how many of u r perfect???????? if there is no forgiveness, there is no change... im humbled by everything..." In another message, he stated that despite all the backlashes against him, he won't give up. He wrote, "if i wasnt somewhat sane and loved my fans and music so damn much i would give up.. but thats not why i was put on this earth... youll see!"
Chris Brown ended his post with a pray, "lord, let me find the strength to get out of my own way so that ur work can be done."
More Chris Brown News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'