Chris Brown Defends Performance at Boxing Match, Slamming Haters
Following his live performance at World Championship Boxing Match, Chris Brown received harsh criticism from people who claimed he promoted violent game during his probation after assaulting his ex-grilfriend Rihanna. In response to that matter, the R&B performer took it to his Twitter to share his insight.
"thx for all the support from my fans...," he began his post. "Im human. how many of u r perfect???????? if there is no forgiveness, there is no change... im humbled by everything..." In another message, he stated that despite all the backlashes against him, he won't give up. He wrote, "if i wasnt somewhat sane and loved my fans and music so damn much i would give up.. but thats not why i was put on this earth... youll see!"
Chris Brown ended his post with a pray, "lord, let me find the strength to get out of my own way so that ur work can be done."
More Chris Brown News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton