Chris Brown Defends Performance at Boxing Match, Slamming Haters
Following his live performance at World Championship Boxing Match, Chris Brown received harsh criticism from people who claimed he promoted violent game during his probation after assaulting his ex-grilfriend Rihanna. In response to that matter, the R&B performer took it to his Twitter to share his insight.
"thx for all the support from my fans...," he began his post. "Im human. how many of u r perfect???????? if there is no forgiveness, there is no change... im humbled by everything..." In another message, he stated that despite all the backlashes against him, he won't give up. He wrote, "if i wasnt somewhat sane and loved my fans and music so damn much i would give up.. but thats not why i was put on this earth... youll see!"
Chris Brown ended his post with a pray, "lord, let me find the strength to get out of my own way so that ur work can be done."
More Chris Brown News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role