First 'Bel Ami' Still: Robert Pattinson Seduces Uma Thurman
The first still from Robert Pattinson-starring movie "Bel Ami" has made its way out via Production Pictures and it teases people with a raunchy scene. The image captures the British actor standing close behind lead female Uma Thurman who is seen enjoying their intimate moment.
In "Bel Ami", Pattinson plays Georges Duroy, a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. Thurman, meanwhile, will be Madeleine Forestier who is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society before later becomes Duroy's wife.
Also cast to become the women around Duroy's life are Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas. The film is based on Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same title and is helmed by Declan Donnellan as well as Nick Ormerod.
Words are, "Bel Ami" will be promoted at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival held on May 12-23, while it will be released in cinemas in December.
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked