First 'Bel Ami' Still: Robert Pattinson Seduces Uma Thurman
The first still from Robert Pattinson-starring movie "Bel Ami" has made its way out via Production Pictures and it teases people with a raunchy scene. The image captures the British actor standing close behind lead female Uma Thurman who is seen enjoying their intimate moment.
In "Bel Ami", Pattinson plays Georges Duroy, a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. Thurman, meanwhile, will be Madeleine Forestier who is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society before later becomes Duroy's wife.
Also cast to become the women around Duroy's life are Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas. The film is based on Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same title and is helmed by Declan Donnellan as well as Nick Ormerod.
Words are, "Bel Ami" will be promoted at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival held on May 12-23, while it will be released in cinemas in December.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child