First 'Bel Ami' Still: Robert Pattinson Seduces Uma Thurman
The first still from Robert Pattinson-starring movie "Bel Ami" has made its way out via Production Pictures and it teases people with a raunchy scene. The image captures the British actor standing close behind lead female Uma Thurman who is seen enjoying their intimate moment.
In "Bel Ami", Pattinson plays Georges Duroy, a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. Thurman, meanwhile, will be Madeleine Forestier who is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society before later becomes Duroy's wife.
Also cast to become the women around Duroy's life are Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas. The film is based on Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same title and is helmed by Declan Donnellan as well as Nick Ormerod.
Words are, "Bel Ami" will be promoted at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival held on May 12-23, while it will be released in cinemas in December.
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo