First 'Bel Ami' Still: Robert Pattinson Seduces Uma Thurman
The first still from Robert Pattinson-starring movie "Bel Ami" has made its way out via Production Pictures and it teases people with a raunchy scene. The image captures the British actor standing close behind lead female Uma Thurman who is seen enjoying their intimate moment.
In "Bel Ami", Pattinson plays Georges Duroy, a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. Thurman, meanwhile, will be Madeleine Forestier who is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society before later becomes Duroy's wife.
Also cast to become the women around Duroy's life are Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas. The film is based on Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same title and is helmed by Declan Donnellan as well as Nick Ormerod.
Words are, "Bel Ami" will be promoted at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival held on May 12-23, while it will be released in cinemas in December.
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival