First 'Bel Ami' Still: Robert Pattinson Seduces Uma Thurman
The first still from Robert Pattinson-starring movie "Bel Ami" has made its way out via Production Pictures and it teases people with a raunchy scene. The image captures the British actor standing close behind lead female Uma Thurman who is seen enjoying their intimate moment.
In "Bel Ami", Pattinson plays Georges Duroy, a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. Thurman, meanwhile, will be Madeleine Forestier who is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society before later becomes Duroy's wife.
Also cast to become the women around Duroy's life are Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas. The film is based on Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same title and is helmed by Declan Donnellan as well as Nick Ormerod.
Words are, "Bel Ami" will be promoted at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival held on May 12-23, while it will be released in cinemas in December.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen