Madonna Pictured in Sexy Lingerie for Interview Magazine
Being middle-aged woman does not prevent Madonna from flaunting her body. In the upcoming issue for Interview magazine, the 51-year-old singer shows off her skin by donning a black revealing lingerie in one of the photos.
In another image, the mother of three is seen wearing an eyepatch and a lace glove. In the cover of the magazine and some other pictures taken by photographer duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, Madonna is seen either holding a crucifix or slipping it into one of her boots.
The next edition of the publication which will hit newsstands on May 11 will additionally feature Madonna who is interviewed by director Gus Van Saant. Beside talking about her work in Malawi, she will also discuss her new movie project "W.E." in which she is set to direct.
The full interview with Madonna and her pictures in Interview magazine can be seen the publication's official website.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie