Madonna Pictured in Sexy Lingerie for Interview Magazine
Being middle-aged woman does not prevent Madonna from flaunting her body. In the upcoming issue for Interview magazine, the 51-year-old singer shows off her skin by donning a black revealing lingerie in one of the photos.
In another image, the mother of three is seen wearing an eyepatch and a lace glove. In the cover of the magazine and some other pictures taken by photographer duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, Madonna is seen either holding a crucifix or slipping it into one of her boots.
The next edition of the publication which will hit newsstands on May 11 will additionally feature Madonna who is interviewed by director Gus Van Saant. Beside talking about her work in Malawi, she will also discuss her new movie project "W.E." in which she is set to direct.
The full interview with Madonna and her pictures in Interview magazine can be seen the publication's official website.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion