Madonna Pictured in Sexy Lingerie for Interview Magazine
Being middle-aged woman does not prevent Madonna from flaunting her body. In the upcoming issue for Interview magazine, the 51-year-old singer shows off her skin by donning a black revealing lingerie in one of the photos.
In another image, the mother of three is seen wearing an eyepatch and a lace glove. In the cover of the magazine and some other pictures taken by photographer duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, Madonna is seen either holding a crucifix or slipping it into one of her boots.
The next edition of the publication which will hit newsstands on May 11 will additionally feature Madonna who is interviewed by director Gus Van Saant. Beside talking about her work in Malawi, she will also discuss her new movie project "W.E." in which she is set to direct.
The full interview with Madonna and her pictures in Interview magazine can be seen the publication's official website.
More Madonna News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip