Madonna Pictured in Sexy Lingerie for Interview Magazine
Being middle-aged woman does not prevent Madonna from flaunting her body. In the upcoming issue for Interview magazine, the 51-year-old singer shows off her skin by donning a black revealing lingerie in one of the photos.
In another image, the mother of three is seen wearing an eyepatch and a lace glove. In the cover of the magazine and some other pictures taken by photographer duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, Madonna is seen either holding a crucifix or slipping it into one of her boots.
The next edition of the publication which will hit newsstands on May 11 will additionally feature Madonna who is interviewed by director Gus Van Saant. Beside talking about her work in Malawi, she will also discuss her new movie project "W.E." in which she is set to direct.
The full interview with Madonna and her pictures in Interview magazine can be seen the publication's official website.
More Madonna News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars