'Chuck Vs. the Tooth' Preview: Chuck Gone 'Crazy'
Almost everybody thinks "Chuck" is crazy after he gets a strange dream and knocks a man out of his tooth. Chuck struggles with disturbing dreams and now he believes his most recent dream predicts danger for a visiting head of state.
General Beckman, however, is unconvinced and assigns Chuck to meet with a CIA psychiatrist Dr. Leo Dreyfus. Meanwhile, Ellie gets surprising news and Anna returns to the Buy More to talk to Morgan. "Chuck Versus the Tooth" airs May 10.
NBC still has not picked up "Chuck" for a fourth season. Co-creator and executive producer Josh Schwartz said via Twitter last night that the May 3 episode was crucial to the renewal decision, and thus asked fans to watch it live.
On the same day, devoted fans of the series organized a flash mob in several cities like Seattle, San Diego, Chicago and Philadelphia. They were dedicating one day to wearing the green Buy More uniform.
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie