'Chuck Vs. the Tooth' Preview: Chuck Gone 'Crazy'
Almost everybody thinks "Chuck" is crazy after he gets a strange dream and knocks a man out of his tooth. Chuck struggles with disturbing dreams and now he believes his most recent dream predicts danger for a visiting head of state.
General Beckman, however, is unconvinced and assigns Chuck to meet with a CIA psychiatrist Dr. Leo Dreyfus. Meanwhile, Ellie gets surprising news and Anna returns to the Buy More to talk to Morgan. "Chuck Versus the Tooth" airs May 10.
NBC still has not picked up "Chuck" for a fourth season. Co-creator and executive producer Josh Schwartz said via Twitter last night that the May 3 episode was crucial to the renewal decision, and thus asked fans to watch it live.
On the same day, devoted fans of the series organized a flash mob in several cities like Seattle, San Diego, Chicago and Philadelphia. They were dedicating one day to wearing the green Buy More uniform.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie