'Chuck Vs. the Tooth' Preview: Chuck Gone 'Crazy'
Almost everybody thinks "Chuck" is crazy after he gets a strange dream and knocks a man out of his tooth. Chuck struggles with disturbing dreams and now he believes his most recent dream predicts danger for a visiting head of state.
General Beckman, however, is unconvinced and assigns Chuck to meet with a CIA psychiatrist Dr. Leo Dreyfus. Meanwhile, Ellie gets surprising news and Anna returns to the Buy More to talk to Morgan. "Chuck Versus the Tooth" airs May 10.
NBC still has not picked up "Chuck" for a fourth season. Co-creator and executive producer Josh Schwartz said via Twitter last night that the May 3 episode was crucial to the renewal decision, and thus asked fans to watch it live.
On the same day, devoted fans of the series organized a flash mob in several cities like Seattle, San Diego, Chicago and Philadelphia. They were dedicating one day to wearing the green Buy More uniform.
More Chuck News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'