'Chuck Vs. the Tooth' Preview: Chuck Gone 'Crazy'
Almost everybody thinks "Chuck" is crazy after he gets a strange dream and knocks a man out of his tooth. Chuck struggles with disturbing dreams and now he believes his most recent dream predicts danger for a visiting head of state.
General Beckman, however, is unconvinced and assigns Chuck to meet with a CIA psychiatrist Dr. Leo Dreyfus. Meanwhile, Ellie gets surprising news and Anna returns to the Buy More to talk to Morgan. "Chuck Versus the Tooth" airs May 10.
NBC still has not picked up "Chuck" for a fourth season. Co-creator and executive producer Josh Schwartz said via Twitter last night that the May 3 episode was crucial to the renewal decision, and thus asked fans to watch it live.
On the same day, devoted fans of the series organized a flash mob in several cities like Seattle, San Diego, Chicago and Philadelphia. They were dedicating one day to wearing the green Buy More uniform.
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set