David Boreanaz Admits Cheating on Wife After Threatened by Former Mistress
Another public figure is tangled in affair scandal. David Boreanaz, who was reported in late 2009 to have cheated on Jaime Bergman while she was pregnant, has opened up about his infidelity. Speaking to People, he confesses that he was unfaithful to his wife, claiming "Our marriage has been tainted with my infidelities. I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible."
The actor decides to come forward with the issue because a former mistress, whose name is not mentioned, contacted an attorney and wanted to contact media outlets. "I was associated with a woman who I was involved with and had a relationship with. She asked for money," David claims. "I felt as though I was being blackmailed or there was some sort of extortion."
Following the 40-year-old star's confession, he and model/actress Jaime who tied the knot on November 24, 2001 and have two children together are currently trying to save their marriage. "We're working on repairing what has been damaged so badly," he tells People.
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body