David Boreanaz Admits Cheating on Wife After Threatened by Former Mistress
Another public figure is tangled in affair scandal. David Boreanaz, who was reported in late 2009 to have cheated on Jaime Bergman while she was pregnant, has opened up about his infidelity. Speaking to People, he confesses that he was unfaithful to his wife, claiming "Our marriage has been tainted with my infidelities. I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible."
The actor decides to come forward with the issue because a former mistress, whose name is not mentioned, contacted an attorney and wanted to contact media outlets. "I was associated with a woman who I was involved with and had a relationship with. She asked for money," David claims. "I felt as though I was being blackmailed or there was some sort of extortion."
Following the 40-year-old star's confession, he and model/actress Jaime who tied the knot on November 24, 2001 and have two children together are currently trying to save their marriage. "We're working on repairing what has been damaged so badly," he tells People.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video