'The Simpsons' Takes on Ke$ha's 'TiK ToK' in Opening
"The Simpsons" literally puts Ke$ha's words into action. The opening sequence of the show was changed to a skit involving a lot of the cartoon's characters lip-synching to the singer's charting hit "TiK ToK". Lisa Simpson opened the scene, waking up from bed and singing "Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy."
Groundskeeper Willie then brushes his teeth with "a bottle of Jack" before being kidnapped by Miss Edna Krabappel. The three scoundrels then blow up the school's public phone and Otto gets "a little bit tipsy". A fight breaks out at Moe's Tavern and Marge drags Homer home because the clock is going "TiK Tok".
The episode which is titled "To Surveil with Love" has nothing to do with the song. A radiation broke in Springfield after Wiggum and his men blew up Homer's gym bag for suspicion of bomb. Meanwhile, Lisa dyed her hair black because she's tired of being blonde.
Next Sunday, it would be a mother's day special. Moe narrates an episode in which he writes a letter to Homer, Apu and Reverend Lovejoy, who are vacationing with their children, and threatens to run away with one of their wives. While the trio tries to determine whose wife Moe is referring to, Homer, Lovejoy and Apu flashback to the intimate moments they initially ignored between Moe and Marge, Manjula and Helen Lovejoy. But when the boys return from their trip, they're in for the surprise of their lives.
More The Simpsons News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala