'The Simpsons' Takes on Ke$ha's 'TiK ToK' in Opening
"The Simpsons" literally puts Ke$ha's words into action. The opening sequence of the show was changed to a skit involving a lot of the cartoon's characters lip-synching to the singer's charting hit "TiK ToK". Lisa Simpson opened the scene, waking up from bed and singing "Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy."
Groundskeeper Willie then brushes his teeth with "a bottle of Jack" before being kidnapped by Miss Edna Krabappel. The three scoundrels then blow up the school's public phone and Otto gets "a little bit tipsy". A fight breaks out at Moe's Tavern and Marge drags Homer home because the clock is going "TiK Tok".
The episode which is titled "To Surveil with Love" has nothing to do with the song. A radiation broke in Springfield after Wiggum and his men blew up Homer's gym bag for suspicion of bomb. Meanwhile, Lisa dyed her hair black because she's tired of being blonde.
Next Sunday, it would be a mother's day special. Moe narrates an episode in which he writes a letter to Homer, Apu and Reverend Lovejoy, who are vacationing with their children, and threatens to run away with one of their wives. While the trio tries to determine whose wife Moe is referring to, Homer, Lovejoy and Apu flashback to the intimate moments they initially ignored between Moe and Marge, Manjula and Helen Lovejoy. But when the boys return from their trip, they're in for the surprise of their lives.
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young