'The Simpsons' Takes on Ke$ha's 'TiK ToK' in Opening
"The Simpsons" literally puts Ke$ha's words into action. The opening sequence of the show was changed to a skit involving a lot of the cartoon's characters lip-synching to the singer's charting hit "TiK ToK". Lisa Simpson opened the scene, waking up from bed and singing "Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy."
Groundskeeper Willie then brushes his teeth with "a bottle of Jack" before being kidnapped by Miss Edna Krabappel. The three scoundrels then blow up the school's public phone and Otto gets "a little bit tipsy". A fight breaks out at Moe's Tavern and Marge drags Homer home because the clock is going "TiK Tok".
The episode which is titled "To Surveil with Love" has nothing to do with the song. A radiation broke in Springfield after Wiggum and his men blew up Homer's gym bag for suspicion of bomb. Meanwhile, Lisa dyed her hair black because she's tired of being blonde.
Next Sunday, it would be a mother's day special. Moe narrates an episode in which he writes a letter to Homer, Apu and Reverend Lovejoy, who are vacationing with their children, and threatens to run away with one of their wives. While the trio tries to determine whose wife Moe is referring to, Homer, Lovejoy and Apu flashback to the intimate moments they initially ignored between Moe and Marge, Manjula and Helen Lovejoy. But when the boys return from their trip, they're in for the surprise of their lives.
More The Simpsons News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo