Britney Spears Going GaGa in 'Telephone' Demo
An audio stream which has Britney Spears singing Lady GaGa's "Telephone" has just surfaced. While GaGa tags Beyonce Knowles to sing some verses on the hook, Britney goes solo in this version.
"Telephone" is a song which was co-written by GaGa for Britney's 2008 album "Circus". However, the track didn't make the cut to the album for some reasons and was quickly picked up by the dance queen to be included in "The Fame Monster".
Producer Rodney Jerkins tweeted about the leftover song, "Me and Lady Gaga wrote a smash for Britney called 'Telephone' the label didnt out it on the lp (circus). It should be out right now!!! Its too hot!!!" In another occasion, GaGa said, "I wrote it for her a long time ago, and she just didn't use it on her album, and it's fine because I love the song, and it's exciting I get to perform it now."
A club banger, "Telephone" peaked at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 100 and ruled several songs charts in Europe since being released in February this year.
More Britney Spears News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says