Britney Spears Going GaGa in 'Telephone' Demo
An audio stream which has Britney Spears singing Lady GaGa's "Telephone" has just surfaced. While GaGa tags Beyonce Knowles to sing some verses on the hook, Britney goes solo in this version.
"Telephone" is a song which was co-written by GaGa for Britney's 2008 album "Circus". However, the track didn't make the cut to the album for some reasons and was quickly picked up by the dance queen to be included in "The Fame Monster".
Producer Rodney Jerkins tweeted about the leftover song, "Me and Lady Gaga wrote a smash for Britney called 'Telephone' the label didnt out it on the lp (circus). It should be out right now!!! Its too hot!!!" In another occasion, GaGa said, "I wrote it for her a long time ago, and she just didn't use it on her album, and it's fine because I love the song, and it's exciting I get to perform it now."
A club banger, "Telephone" peaked at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 100 and ruled several songs charts in Europe since being released in February this year.
More Britney Spears News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder