Britney Spears Going GaGa in 'Telephone' Demo
An audio stream which has Britney Spears singing Lady GaGa's "Telephone" has just surfaced. While GaGa tags Beyonce Knowles to sing some verses on the hook, Britney goes solo in this version.
"Telephone" is a song which was co-written by GaGa for Britney's 2008 album "Circus". However, the track didn't make the cut to the album for some reasons and was quickly picked up by the dance queen to be included in "The Fame Monster".
Producer Rodney Jerkins tweeted about the leftover song, "Me and Lady Gaga wrote a smash for Britney called 'Telephone' the label didnt out it on the lp (circus). It should be out right now!!! Its too hot!!!" In another occasion, GaGa said, "I wrote it for her a long time ago, and she just didn't use it on her album, and it's fine because I love the song, and it's exciting I get to perform it now."
A club banger, "Telephone" peaked at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 100 and ruled several songs charts in Europe since being released in February this year.
More Britney Spears News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns