Britney Spears Going GaGa in 'Telephone' Demo
An audio stream which has Britney Spears singing Lady GaGa's "Telephone" has just surfaced. While GaGa tags Beyonce Knowles to sing some verses on the hook, Britney goes solo in this version.
"Telephone" is a song which was co-written by GaGa for Britney's 2008 album "Circus". However, the track didn't make the cut to the album for some reasons and was quickly picked up by the dance queen to be included in "The Fame Monster".
Producer Rodney Jerkins tweeted about the leftover song, "Me and Lady Gaga wrote a smash for Britney called 'Telephone' the label didnt out it on the lp (circus). It should be out right now!!! Its too hot!!!" In another occasion, GaGa said, "I wrote it for her a long time ago, and she just didn't use it on her album, and it's fine because I love the song, and it's exciting I get to perform it now."
A club banger, "Telephone" peaked at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 100 and ruled several songs charts in Europe since being released in February this year.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart