Britney Spears Going GaGa in 'Telephone' Demo
An audio stream which has Britney Spears singing Lady GaGa's "Telephone" has just surfaced. While GaGa tags Beyonce Knowles to sing some verses on the hook, Britney goes solo in this version.
"Telephone" is a song which was co-written by GaGa for Britney's 2008 album "Circus". However, the track didn't make the cut to the album for some reasons and was quickly picked up by the dance queen to be included in "The Fame Monster".
Producer Rodney Jerkins tweeted about the leftover song, "Me and Lady Gaga wrote a smash for Britney called 'Telephone' the label didnt out it on the lp (circus). It should be out right now!!! Its too hot!!!" In another occasion, GaGa said, "I wrote it for her a long time ago, and she just didn't use it on her album, and it's fine because I love the song, and it's exciting I get to perform it now."
A club banger, "Telephone" peaked at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 100 and ruled several songs charts in Europe since being released in February this year.
More Britney Spears News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences