Video Premiere: Bow Wow's 'What They Call Me (Big Time)'
Bow Wow has a music video premiered to support his single "What They Call Me (Big Time)". The clip focuses on the young rapper as he is rapping to the camera. He is seen shirtless, baring his chest and tattooed body to the lens.
"What They Call Me (Big Time)" is taken from Bow Wow's sixth studio album "New Jack City Part 2" which has come out since March 2009. The song features Nelly and Ron Browz but the two featured guests do not make cameo appearances in the music video.
Bow Wow is currently working on his seventh studio installment. In a recent post on his official blog, he confirmed that he is going to release a double disc album, reasoning he wants to please both of his male and female fans.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger