Video Premiere: Bow Wow's 'What They Call Me (Big Time)'
Bow Wow has a music video premiered to support his single "What They Call Me (Big Time)". The clip focuses on the young rapper as he is rapping to the camera. He is seen shirtless, baring his chest and tattooed body to the lens.
"What They Call Me (Big Time)" is taken from Bow Wow's sixth studio album "New Jack City Part 2" which has come out since March 2009. The song features Nelly and Ron Browz but the two featured guests do not make cameo appearances in the music video.
Bow Wow is currently working on his seventh studio installment. In a recent post on his official blog, he confirmed that he is going to release a double disc album, reasoning he wants to please both of his male and female fans.
Bow Wow's "What They Call Me (Big Time)" music video
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video