Video Premiere: Bow Wow's 'What They Call Me (Big Time)'
Bow Wow has a music video premiered to support his single "What They Call Me (Big Time)". The clip focuses on the young rapper as he is rapping to the camera. He is seen shirtless, baring his chest and tattooed body to the lens.
"What They Call Me (Big Time)" is taken from Bow Wow's sixth studio album "New Jack City Part 2" which has come out since March 2009. The song features Nelly and Ron Browz but the two featured guests do not make cameo appearances in the music video.
Bow Wow is currently working on his seventh studio installment. In a recent post on his official blog, he confirmed that he is going to release a double disc album, reasoning he wants to please both of his male and female fans.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights