David Duchovny Would Go Gay for Robert Pattinson
Of all men out there, David Duchovny finds Robert Pattinson attractive. Although he can't remember his name, Duchovny captured the graphic and said he would go for him, or Taylor Lautner, or Kellan Lutz should he consider taking men as his date.
In an interview to promote the 49-year-old actor's latest movie "The Joneses", Empire magazine asked which guy would make Duchovny swing the other way. "Garry Shandling is someone I've publicly gone gay for, for jokes," he said referring to his co-star in "The X-Files" TV series.
He added later on, "Oh, and anyone in the 'Twilight' movies. I don't know any of their names, but all of them. The wolves, the vampires, they're all fantastic." Duchovny also said that filmmaker Woody Allen is also among "a long list of men" he would go gay for.
David Duchovny, currently starring in Showtime's "Californication", is married to actress Tea Leoni. They have two children together, an 11-year-old daughter and an 8-year-old son.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'