David Duchovny Would Go Gay for Robert Pattinson
Of all men out there, David Duchovny finds Robert Pattinson attractive. Although he can't remember his name, Duchovny captured the graphic and said he would go for him, or Taylor Lautner, or Kellan Lutz should he consider taking men as his date.
In an interview to promote the 49-year-old actor's latest movie "The Joneses", Empire magazine asked which guy would make Duchovny swing the other way. "Garry Shandling is someone I've publicly gone gay for, for jokes," he said referring to his co-star in "The X-Files" TV series.
He added later on, "Oh, and anyone in the 'Twilight' movies. I don't know any of their names, but all of them. The wolves, the vampires, they're all fantastic." Duchovny also said that filmmaker Woody Allen is also among "a long list of men" he would go gay for.
David Duchovny, currently starring in Showtime's "Californication", is married to actress Tea Leoni. They have two children together, an 11-year-old daughter and an 8-year-old son.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip