David Duchovny Would Go Gay for Robert Pattinson
Of all men out there, David Duchovny finds Robert Pattinson attractive. Although he can't remember his name, Duchovny captured the graphic and said he would go for him, or Taylor Lautner, or Kellan Lutz should he consider taking men as his date.
In an interview to promote the 49-year-old actor's latest movie "The Joneses", Empire magazine asked which guy would make Duchovny swing the other way. "Garry Shandling is someone I've publicly gone gay for, for jokes," he said referring to his co-star in "The X-Files" TV series.
He added later on, "Oh, and anyone in the 'Twilight' movies. I don't know any of their names, but all of them. The wolves, the vampires, they're all fantastic." Duchovny also said that filmmaker Woody Allen is also among "a long list of men" he would go gay for.
David Duchovny, currently starring in Showtime's "Californication", is married to actress Tea Leoni. They have two children together, an 11-year-old daughter and an 8-year-old son.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week