David Duchovny Would Go Gay for Robert Pattinson
Of all men out there, David Duchovny finds Robert Pattinson attractive. Although he can't remember his name, Duchovny captured the graphic and said he would go for him, or Taylor Lautner, or Kellan Lutz should he consider taking men as his date.
In an interview to promote the 49-year-old actor's latest movie "The Joneses", Empire magazine asked which guy would make Duchovny swing the other way. "Garry Shandling is someone I've publicly gone gay for, for jokes," he said referring to his co-star in "The X-Files" TV series.
He added later on, "Oh, and anyone in the 'Twilight' movies. I don't know any of their names, but all of them. The wolves, the vampires, they're all fantastic." Duchovny also said that filmmaker Woody Allen is also among "a long list of men" he would go gay for.
David Duchovny, currently starring in Showtime's "Californication", is married to actress Tea Leoni. They have two children together, an 11-year-old daughter and an 8-year-old son.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'