Mariah Carey Gets Huge Bling From Nick Cannon on Second Anniversary
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon have celebrated their second anniversary by renewing their wedding vows once again. The couple who got married in 2008 held a small, private party to celebrate their special day on Friday, April 30 at their Beverly Hills home. Sharing her happiness, Mariah tweeted, "So last night's wedding vow renewal&small party was a SG..too many cameras(from close&far!)but it was beautiful. NC is the best: )"
That night, Mariah wore a traditional wedding gown completed with a veil, while Nick donned a white suit. After they declared their love to each other in front of the guests, the actor/rapper was pictured presenting a black box to his beloved wife.
According to People, Nick gave a custom-made "Ring Pop" as a surprise gift during the party. The sparkler was made of "white gold encrusted in white diamonds and pink sapphires," and hand crafted at Jason of Beverly Hills jewelers.
"It also comes in a box complete with a spinner so that you can see it sparkle under the lights inside," said Jason Arasheben, the CEO of Jason of Beverly Hills. Photo of the luxurious jewelry can be seen at People.
Nick did not choose the said jewel in random. Instead, candy ring has history in his relationship with Mariah. When he proposed to the "Hero" singer in 2007, he disguised a diamond ring in a ring pop candy wrapper.
More Mariah Carey News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked