Mariah Carey Gets Huge Bling From Nick Cannon on Second Anniversary
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon have celebrated their second anniversary by renewing their wedding vows once again. The couple who got married in 2008 held a small, private party to celebrate their special day on Friday, April 30 at their Beverly Hills home. Sharing her happiness, Mariah tweeted, "So last night's wedding vow renewal&small party was a SG..too many cameras(from close&far!)but it was beautiful. NC is the best: )"
That night, Mariah wore a traditional wedding gown completed with a veil, while Nick donned a white suit. After they declared their love to each other in front of the guests, the actor/rapper was pictured presenting a black box to his beloved wife.
According to People, Nick gave a custom-made "Ring Pop" as a surprise gift during the party. The sparkler was made of "white gold encrusted in white diamonds and pink sapphires," and hand crafted at Jason of Beverly Hills jewelers.
"It also comes in a box complete with a spinner so that you can see it sparkle under the lights inside," said Jason Arasheben, the CEO of Jason of Beverly Hills. Photo of the luxurious jewelry can be seen at People.
Nick did not choose the said jewel in random. Instead, candy ring has history in his relationship with Mariah. When he proposed to the "Hero" singer in 2007, he disguised a diamond ring in a ring pop candy wrapper.
More Mariah Carey News
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs