Mariah Carey Gets Huge Bling From Nick Cannon on Second Anniversary
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon have celebrated their second anniversary by renewing their wedding vows once again. The couple who got married in 2008 held a small, private party to celebrate their special day on Friday, April 30 at their Beverly Hills home. Sharing her happiness, Mariah tweeted, "So last night's wedding vow renewal&small party was a SG..too many cameras(from close&far!)but it was beautiful. NC is the best: )"
That night, Mariah wore a traditional wedding gown completed with a veil, while Nick donned a white suit. After they declared their love to each other in front of the guests, the actor/rapper was pictured presenting a black box to his beloved wife.
According to People, Nick gave a custom-made "Ring Pop" as a surprise gift during the party. The sparkler was made of "white gold encrusted in white diamonds and pink sapphires," and hand crafted at Jason of Beverly Hills jewelers.
"It also comes in a box complete with a spinner so that you can see it sparkle under the lights inside," said Jason Arasheben, the CEO of Jason of Beverly Hills. Photo of the luxurious jewelry can be seen at People.
Nick did not choose the said jewel in random. Instead, candy ring has history in his relationship with Mariah. When he proposed to the "Hero" singer in 2007, he disguised a diamond ring in a ring pop candy wrapper.
More Mariah Carey News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?