Mariah Carey Gets Huge Bling From Nick Cannon on Second Anniversary
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon have celebrated their second anniversary by renewing their wedding vows once again. The couple who got married in 2008 held a small, private party to celebrate their special day on Friday, April 30 at their Beverly Hills home. Sharing her happiness, Mariah tweeted, "So last night's wedding vow renewal&small party was a SG..too many cameras(from close&far!)but it was beautiful. NC is the best: )"
That night, Mariah wore a traditional wedding gown completed with a veil, while Nick donned a white suit. After they declared their love to each other in front of the guests, the actor/rapper was pictured presenting a black box to his beloved wife.
According to People, Nick gave a custom-made "Ring Pop" as a surprise gift during the party. The sparkler was made of "white gold encrusted in white diamonds and pink sapphires," and hand crafted at Jason of Beverly Hills jewelers.
"It also comes in a box complete with a spinner so that you can see it sparkle under the lights inside," said Jason Arasheben, the CEO of Jason of Beverly Hills. Photo of the luxurious jewelry can be seen at People.
Nick did not choose the said jewel in random. Instead, candy ring has history in his relationship with Mariah. When he proposed to the "Hero" singer in 2007, he disguised a diamond ring in a ring pop candy wrapper.
More Mariah Carey News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'