Mariah Carey Gets Huge Bling From Nick Cannon on Second Anniversary
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon have celebrated their second anniversary by renewing their wedding vows once again. The couple who got married in 2008 held a small, private party to celebrate their special day on Friday, April 30 at their Beverly Hills home. Sharing her happiness, Mariah tweeted, "So last night's wedding vow renewal&small party was a SG..too many cameras(from close&far!)but it was beautiful. NC is the best: )"
That night, Mariah wore a traditional wedding gown completed with a veil, while Nick donned a white suit. After they declared their love to each other in front of the guests, the actor/rapper was pictured presenting a black box to his beloved wife.
According to People, Nick gave a custom-made "Ring Pop" as a surprise gift during the party. The sparkler was made of "white gold encrusted in white diamonds and pink sapphires," and hand crafted at Jason of Beverly Hills jewelers.
"It also comes in a box complete with a spinner so that you can see it sparkle under the lights inside," said Jason Arasheben, the CEO of Jason of Beverly Hills. Photo of the luxurious jewelry can be seen at People.
Nick did not choose the said jewel in random. Instead, candy ring has history in his relationship with Mariah. When he proposed to the "Hero" singer in 2007, he disguised a diamond ring in a ring pop candy wrapper.
More Mariah Carey News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding