Video: Chris Brown Performing National Anthem at Boxing Match
Before World Championship Boxing Match was kicked off on May 1, Chris Brown took the center stage and performed "The Star-Spangled Banner". The R&B performer showcased his rendition of the National Anthem prior to Floyd Mayweather, Jr.'s fight against Shane Mosley.
The Saturday match was held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and was broadcast by HBO. It ended with Floyd winning over Shane. "It's a contact sport, and you're going to get hit. But when you get hit, you suck it up and keep on fighting," Floyd said upon his victory. "That's what I did. I'm happy we finally had a chance to fight. This is a fight the fans have been looking forward to for a long time, and they deserve it."
Beside Chris Brown, there were a bunch of other celebrities spotted attending the boxing match. They reportedly included Arnold Schwarzenegger, Stephen Moyer, Eva Longoria and her husband Tony Parker, Jamie Foxx, Jay-Z, Paris Hilton, T.I. and Usher.
More Chris Brown News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease