Video: Chris Brown Performing National Anthem at Boxing Match
Before World Championship Boxing Match was kicked off on May 1, Chris Brown took the center stage and performed "The Star-Spangled Banner". The R&B performer showcased his rendition of the National Anthem prior to Floyd Mayweather, Jr.'s fight against Shane Mosley.
The Saturday match was held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and was broadcast by HBO. It ended with Floyd winning over Shane. "It's a contact sport, and you're going to get hit. But when you get hit, you suck it up and keep on fighting," Floyd said upon his victory. "That's what I did. I'm happy we finally had a chance to fight. This is a fight the fans have been looking forward to for a long time, and they deserve it."
Beside Chris Brown, there were a bunch of other celebrities spotted attending the boxing match. They reportedly included Arnold Schwarzenegger, Stephen Moyer, Eva Longoria and her husband Tony Parker, Jamie Foxx, Jay-Z, Paris Hilton, T.I. and Usher.
More Chris Brown News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs