Video: Chris Brown Performing National Anthem at Boxing Match
Before World Championship Boxing Match was kicked off on May 1, Chris Brown took the center stage and performed "The Star-Spangled Banner". The R&B performer showcased his rendition of the National Anthem prior to Floyd Mayweather, Jr.'s fight against Shane Mosley.
The Saturday match was held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and was broadcast by HBO. It ended with Floyd winning over Shane. "It's a contact sport, and you're going to get hit. But when you get hit, you suck it up and keep on fighting," Floyd said upon his victory. "That's what I did. I'm happy we finally had a chance to fight. This is a fight the fans have been looking forward to for a long time, and they deserve it."
Beside Chris Brown, there were a bunch of other celebrities spotted attending the boxing match. They reportedly included Arnold Schwarzenegger, Stephen Moyer, Eva Longoria and her husband Tony Parker, Jamie Foxx, Jay-Z, Paris Hilton, T.I. and Usher.
More Chris Brown News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation