Video: Chris Brown Performing National Anthem at Boxing Match
Before World Championship Boxing Match was kicked off on May 1, Chris Brown took the center stage and performed "The Star-Spangled Banner". The R&B performer showcased his rendition of the National Anthem prior to Floyd Mayweather, Jr.'s fight against Shane Mosley.
The Saturday match was held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and was broadcast by HBO. It ended with Floyd winning over Shane. "It's a contact sport, and you're going to get hit. But when you get hit, you suck it up and keep on fighting," Floyd said upon his victory. "That's what I did. I'm happy we finally had a chance to fight. This is a fight the fans have been looking forward to for a long time, and they deserve it."
Beside Chris Brown, there were a bunch of other celebrities spotted attending the boxing match. They reportedly included Arnold Schwarzenegger, Stephen Moyer, Eva Longoria and her husband Tony Parker, Jamie Foxx, Jay-Z, Paris Hilton, T.I. and Usher.
More Chris Brown News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video