Video: Chris Brown Performing National Anthem at Boxing Match
Before World Championship Boxing Match was kicked off on May 1, Chris Brown took the center stage and performed "The Star-Spangled Banner". The R&B performer showcased his rendition of the National Anthem prior to Floyd Mayweather, Jr.'s fight against Shane Mosley.
The Saturday match was held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and was broadcast by HBO. It ended with Floyd winning over Shane. "It's a contact sport, and you're going to get hit. But when you get hit, you suck it up and keep on fighting," Floyd said upon his victory. "That's what I did. I'm happy we finally had a chance to fight. This is a fight the fans have been looking forward to for a long time, and they deserve it."
Beside Chris Brown, there were a bunch of other celebrities spotted attending the boxing match. They reportedly included Arnold Schwarzenegger, Stephen Moyer, Eva Longoria and her husband Tony Parker, Jamie Foxx, Jay-Z, Paris Hilton, T.I. and Usher.
More Chris Brown News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music