Gabriel Aubry Confirms Split From Halle Berry, Promises to Love and Respect Her
Rumor that Halle Berry is now single is indeed true. The father of her two-year-old daughter called Nahla Ariela Aubry, Gabriel Aubry, has released a statement to confirm that they have parted ways after more than four years together.
"While I will not comment on all of the wild inaccuracies being speculated about in the media, I am sad to say that Halle and I have decided together to separate at this time," so read the statement issued by his agency Wilhelmina Models to Access Hollywood. He additionally requests for privacy during "this very difficult time."
Despite the split, Gabriel claims he and Halle "will continue to have only love and respect for one another." He also calls the 43-year-old actress "one of the most special and beautiful people" that he has ever known.
In line with previous report which said that Gabriel's main concern is custody of Nahla, he says in the statement, "We have been blessed with the most amazing daughter in the world, and her happiness and well-being are the most important thing for both of us."
Radar Online which first came out with the report of Halle and Gabriel's split stated that the 34-year-old model ended their romance because he no longer feels comfortable with their age difference. Additionally, a source gushed that Gabriel has become attracted to another woman and felt it wasn't right that he was still with Halle.
More Halle Berry News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'