'Glee' 1.17 Sneak Peek: Climbing Up the Glist
"Glee" lets out a sneak peek of the May 4 episode where Sue Sylvester starts measuring students' popularity through Glist. Some like Kurt, Mercedes, Artie and Tina don't even make it to the list so Kurt proposes a way to get the C-listers to be the A-listers. Surprisingly, Brittany is in because she only gets the fourth position.
The episode is called "Bad Reputation". Mr. Schuester starts an investigation when a salacious list about members of the glee club circulates the halls of McKinley High. Meanwhile, Sue is mortified when a video of her performing the Olivia Newton-John classic "Physical" surfaces.
In fact, the audio of the duet between Sue and Olivia has surfaced. "We had a little dance rehearsal and then we spent the whole day together," Jane Lynch says about working with Olivia. "She's just a wonderful woman, exactly the way you'd think she'd be."
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'