'Glee' 1.17 Sneak Peek: Climbing Up the Glist
"Glee" lets out a sneak peek of the May 4 episode where Sue Sylvester starts measuring students' popularity through Glist. Some like Kurt, Mercedes, Artie and Tina don't even make it to the list so Kurt proposes a way to get the C-listers to be the A-listers. Surprisingly, Brittany is in because she only gets the fourth position.
The episode is called "Bad Reputation". Mr. Schuester starts an investigation when a salacious list about members of the glee club circulates the halls of McKinley High. Meanwhile, Sue is mortified when a video of her performing the Olivia Newton-John classic "Physical" surfaces.
In fact, the audio of the duet between Sue and Olivia has surfaced. "We had a little dance rehearsal and then we spent the whole day together," Jane Lynch says about working with Olivia. "She's just a wonderful woman, exactly the way you'd think she'd be."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'