'Glee' 1.17 Sneak Peek: Climbing Up the Glist
"Glee" lets out a sneak peek of the May 4 episode where Sue Sylvester starts measuring students' popularity through Glist. Some like Kurt, Mercedes, Artie and Tina don't even make it to the list so Kurt proposes a way to get the C-listers to be the A-listers. Surprisingly, Brittany is in because she only gets the fourth position.
The episode is called "Bad Reputation". Mr. Schuester starts an investigation when a salacious list about members of the glee club circulates the halls of McKinley High. Meanwhile, Sue is mortified when a video of her performing the Olivia Newton-John classic "Physical" surfaces.
In fact, the audio of the duet between Sue and Olivia has surfaced. "We had a little dance rehearsal and then we spent the whole day together," Jane Lynch says about working with Olivia. "She's just a wonderful woman, exactly the way you'd think she'd be."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen