'Full House' Actress Jodie Sweetin Expecting Baby Number Two
Another baby is on the way for Jodie Sweetin. She is currently expecting a baby with her new boyfriend, Morty Coyle, her representative Stella Alex has confirmed. The baby is due to arrive later this year.
Stella also tells People that Jodie and Morty "are happy" for the coming of the child. Moreover, the representative claims that the actress, who has struggled with addiction to meth and alcohol, "is in a good place."
Jodie, who is best known for her role as Stephanie Tanner in TV series "Full House", has divorced twice and had two-year-old daughter Zoie Laurelmae from her marriage with film transportation coordinator Cody Herpin. Previously, she got married to Los Angeles Police Officer Shaun Holguin.
After separating from Cody, Jodie met Hollywood DJ Morty and quickly fell in love, a family friend says. While they are only dating for few months, the couple is reportedly already talking about getting married.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards