'Full House' Actress Jodie Sweetin Expecting Baby Number Two
Another baby is on the way for Jodie Sweetin. She is currently expecting a baby with her new boyfriend, Morty Coyle, her representative Stella Alex has confirmed. The baby is due to arrive later this year.
Stella also tells People that Jodie and Morty "are happy" for the coming of the child. Moreover, the representative claims that the actress, who has struggled with addiction to meth and alcohol, "is in a good place."
Jodie, who is best known for her role as Stephanie Tanner in TV series "Full House", has divorced twice and had two-year-old daughter Zoie Laurelmae from her marriage with film transportation coordinator Cody Herpin. Previously, she got married to Los Angeles Police Officer Shaun Holguin.
After separating from Cody, Jodie met Hollywood DJ Morty and quickly fell in love, a family friend says. While they are only dating for few months, the couple is reportedly already talking about getting married.
More Jodie Sweetin News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding