'Full House' Actress Jodie Sweetin Expecting Baby Number Two
Another baby is on the way for Jodie Sweetin. She is currently expecting a baby with her new boyfriend, Morty Coyle, her representative Stella Alex has confirmed. The baby is due to arrive later this year.
Stella also tells People that Jodie and Morty "are happy" for the coming of the child. Moreover, the representative claims that the actress, who has struggled with addiction to meth and alcohol, "is in a good place."
Jodie, who is best known for her role as Stephanie Tanner in TV series "Full House", has divorced twice and had two-year-old daughter Zoie Laurelmae from her marriage with film transportation coordinator Cody Herpin. Previously, she got married to Los Angeles Police Officer Shaun Holguin.
After separating from Cody, Jodie met Hollywood DJ Morty and quickly fell in love, a family friend says. While they are only dating for few months, the couple is reportedly already talking about getting married.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'