'Full House' Actress Jodie Sweetin Expecting Baby Number Two
Another baby is on the way for Jodie Sweetin. She is currently expecting a baby with her new boyfriend, Morty Coyle, her representative Stella Alex has confirmed. The baby is due to arrive later this year.
Stella also tells People that Jodie and Morty "are happy" for the coming of the child. Moreover, the representative claims that the actress, who has struggled with addiction to meth and alcohol, "is in a good place."
Jodie, who is best known for her role as Stephanie Tanner in TV series "Full House", has divorced twice and had two-year-old daughter Zoie Laurelmae from her marriage with film transportation coordinator Cody Herpin. Previously, she got married to Los Angeles Police Officer Shaun Holguin.
After separating from Cody, Jodie met Hollywood DJ Morty and quickly fell in love, a family friend says. While they are only dating for few months, the couple is reportedly already talking about getting married.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift