'Full House' Actress Jodie Sweetin Expecting Baby Number Two
Another baby is on the way for Jodie Sweetin. She is currently expecting a baby with her new boyfriend, Morty Coyle, her representative Stella Alex has confirmed. The baby is due to arrive later this year.
Stella also tells People that Jodie and Morty "are happy" for the coming of the child. Moreover, the representative claims that the actress, who has struggled with addiction to meth and alcohol, "is in a good place."
Jodie, who is best known for her role as Stephanie Tanner in TV series "Full House", has divorced twice and had two-year-old daughter Zoie Laurelmae from her marriage with film transportation coordinator Cody Herpin. Previously, she got married to Los Angeles Police Officer Shaun Holguin.
After separating from Cody, Jodie met Hollywood DJ Morty and quickly fell in love, a family friend says. While they are only dating for few months, the couple is reportedly already talking about getting married.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce