Teaser of Eminem's 'Not Afraid' Music Video
A video which is aimed to tease Eminem's music video for his newly-released single "Not Afraid" has hit the web. The clip was filmed in black and white scenes and is filled with footage from the Slim Shady's previous videos.
"Not Afraid" is confirmed to be the lead single of Eminem's forthcoming seventh studio album "Recovery". The song was debuted on the rapper's Shade 45 Sirius Satellite radio show "The Morning After With Angela Yee" on April 29 morning.
"Recovery" is planned to be released across the United States on June 22. When announcing the album in mid April, the rapper said, "I had originally planned for 'Relapse 2' to come out last year, but as I kept recording and working with new producers, the idea of a sequel to 'Relapse' started to make less and less sense to me, and I wanted to make a completely new album. The music on 'Recovery' came out very different from 'Relapse', and I think it deserves its own title."
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert