Teaser of Eminem's 'Not Afraid' Music Video
A video which is aimed to tease Eminem's music video for his newly-released single "Not Afraid" has hit the web. The clip was filmed in black and white scenes and is filled with footage from the Slim Shady's previous videos.
"Not Afraid" is confirmed to be the lead single of Eminem's forthcoming seventh studio album "Recovery". The song was debuted on the rapper's Shade 45 Sirius Satellite radio show "The Morning After With Angela Yee" on April 29 morning.
"Recovery" is planned to be released across the United States on June 22. When announcing the album in mid April, the rapper said, "I had originally planned for 'Relapse 2' to come out last year, but as I kept recording and working with new producers, the idea of a sequel to 'Relapse' started to make less and less sense to me, and I wanted to make a completely new album. The music on 'Recovery' came out very different from 'Relapse', and I think it deserves its own title."
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!