Lady GaGa Renegotiating Contract With Interscope Records
Lady GaGa's team "is deep into the process of renegotiating the contract of the breakout artist with Interscope," so HITS Daily Double reported. The dance queen's camp and people in the recording company hope to settle the new agreement before the release of her new studio album.
Suggestion for contract renewal apparently was offered by GaGa's team to the label after learning that she has become "a major windfall" for Interscope. The "Poker Face" singer has sold million copies with her two albums "The Fame" and "The Fame Monster", not to mention several worldwide hit singles and many sold-out concerts.
Lady GaGa herself has started working on new materials for her third album while traveling across the globe for Monster Ball Tour. "Well, I'm working on it now and I've already written kind of the core of it, so I'm just kind of continuing to travel around the world and just make something great. It's certainly my best work to date," she said in a radio interview Down Under.
The not-yet-titled album hasn't had any release date, but rumor suggests it will be dropped sometime this fall.
More Lady GaGa News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video