Sandra Bullock and Jesse James Selling Orange County House
As Sandra Bullock has filed for divorce from Jesse James, they are ready to say goodbye to a place where they shared a lot of moments together. Reports said their Orange County home in Southern California is now up for sale.
The realtor has confirmed that the beachside property is now on the market for $5,995,000, but refused to say whether it was Sandra or Jesse who put it up for sale. The house will be sold discretely which means it will not be in the Multiple Listing Service and potential buyers must pre-qualify.
The realtor additionally informed that he is also handling the sale of the building where Jesse runs his magazine publishing business in Long Beach.
Sandra herself has been reported readying to move to New Orleans with her newly adopted son Louis Bardo Bullock. On April 29, moving vans were seen loading furniture from her mansion on Coliseum Street, Louisiana.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri