Sandra Bullock and Jesse James Selling Orange County House
As Sandra Bullock has filed for divorce from Jesse James, they are ready to say goodbye to a place where they shared a lot of moments together. Reports said their Orange County home in Southern California is now up for sale.
The realtor has confirmed that the beachside property is now on the market for $5,995,000, but refused to say whether it was Sandra or Jesse who put it up for sale. The house will be sold discretely which means it will not be in the Multiple Listing Service and potential buyers must pre-qualify.
The realtor additionally informed that he is also handling the sale of the building where Jesse runs his magazine publishing business in Long Beach.
Sandra herself has been reported readying to move to New Orleans with her newly adopted son Louis Bardo Bullock. On April 29, moving vans were seen loading furniture from her mansion on Coliseum Street, Louisiana.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie