Sandra Bullock and Jesse James Selling Orange County House
As Sandra Bullock has filed for divorce from Jesse James, they are ready to say goodbye to a place where they shared a lot of moments together. Reports said their Orange County home in Southern California is now up for sale.
The realtor has confirmed that the beachside property is now on the market for $5,995,000, but refused to say whether it was Sandra or Jesse who put it up for sale. The house will be sold discretely which means it will not be in the Multiple Listing Service and potential buyers must pre-qualify.
The realtor additionally informed that he is also handling the sale of the building where Jesse runs his magazine publishing business in Long Beach.
Sandra herself has been reported readying to move to New Orleans with her newly adopted son Louis Bardo Bullock. On April 29, moving vans were seen loading furniture from her mansion on Coliseum Street, Louisiana.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala