Sandra Bullock and Jesse James Selling Orange County House
As Sandra Bullock has filed for divorce from Jesse James, they are ready to say goodbye to a place where they shared a lot of moments together. Reports said their Orange County home in Southern California is now up for sale.
The realtor has confirmed that the beachside property is now on the market for $5,995,000, but refused to say whether it was Sandra or Jesse who put it up for sale. The house will be sold discretely which means it will not be in the Multiple Listing Service and potential buyers must pre-qualify.
The realtor additionally informed that he is also handling the sale of the building where Jesse runs his magazine publishing business in Long Beach.
Sandra herself has been reported readying to move to New Orleans with her newly adopted son Louis Bardo Bullock. On April 29, moving vans were seen loading furniture from her mansion on Coliseum Street, Louisiana.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns