Sandra Bullock and Jesse James Selling Orange County House
As Sandra Bullock has filed for divorce from Jesse James, they are ready to say goodbye to a place where they shared a lot of moments together. Reports said their Orange County home in Southern California is now up for sale.
The realtor has confirmed that the beachside property is now on the market for $5,995,000, but refused to say whether it was Sandra or Jesse who put it up for sale. The house will be sold discretely which means it will not be in the Multiple Listing Service and potential buyers must pre-qualify.
The realtor additionally informed that he is also handling the sale of the building where Jesse runs his magazine publishing business in Long Beach.
Sandra herself has been reported readying to move to New Orleans with her newly adopted son Louis Bardo Bullock. On April 29, moving vans were seen loading furniture from her mansion on Coliseum Street, Louisiana.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says