Video Premiere: Fat Joe's 'Haha (Slow Down)' Feat. Young Jeezy
Fat Joe goes on a night out in the Big Apple as seen in a music video for his new song "Haha (Slow Down)". The video is directed by Parris and features a cameo from Joe's collaborator Young Jeezy.
"The video is going down movie-style, if the hip-hop police let us," Joe previously told MTV about concept of the video. "We in Harlem. We gonna touch that town. Me and Jeezy gonna have Puff surfin' on the 'hood of the Phantom Drop. That New York Diddy bop. Jeezy coming through with that A-Town stomp."
"Haha (Slow Down)" is taken from Fat Joe's new album "The Darkside" which is planned for June 29 U.S. release. Jeezy recalled the studio session he had when crafting verses for the song, "We was sitting there, vibing on the verses. I went in there and knocked out the hook."
Joe added, "He knocked that hook out quick. I told him we were using that 'Slow down, son, you're killin' 'em,' then he started with that 'We came in this bi**h tonight to murder things. And we gonna leave this bi**h tonight a murder scene'."
Fat Joe's "Haha (Slow Down)" music video
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7