Video Premiere: Fat Joe's 'Haha (Slow Down)' Feat. Young Jeezy
Fat Joe goes on a night out in the Big Apple as seen in a music video for his new song "Haha (Slow Down)". The video is directed by Parris and features a cameo from Joe's collaborator Young Jeezy.
"The video is going down movie-style, if the hip-hop police let us," Joe previously told MTV about concept of the video. "We in Harlem. We gonna touch that town. Me and Jeezy gonna have Puff surfin' on the 'hood of the Phantom Drop. That New York Diddy bop. Jeezy coming through with that A-Town stomp."
"Haha (Slow Down)" is taken from Fat Joe's new album "The Darkside" which is planned for June 29 U.S. release. Jeezy recalled the studio session he had when crafting verses for the song, "We was sitting there, vibing on the verses. I went in there and knocked out the hook."
Joe added, "He knocked that hook out quick. I told him we were using that 'Slow down, son, you're killin' 'em,' then he started with that 'We came in this bi**h tonight to murder things. And we gonna leave this bi**h tonight a murder scene'."
Fat Joe's "Haha (Slow Down)" music video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival