Video Premiere: Fat Joe's 'Haha (Slow Down)' Feat. Young Jeezy
Fat Joe goes on a night out in the Big Apple as seen in a music video for his new song "Haha (Slow Down)". The video is directed by Parris and features a cameo from Joe's collaborator Young Jeezy.
"The video is going down movie-style, if the hip-hop police let us," Joe previously told MTV about concept of the video. "We in Harlem. We gonna touch that town. Me and Jeezy gonna have Puff surfin' on the 'hood of the Phantom Drop. That New York Diddy bop. Jeezy coming through with that A-Town stomp."
"Haha (Slow Down)" is taken from Fat Joe's new album "The Darkside" which is planned for June 29 U.S. release. Jeezy recalled the studio session he had when crafting verses for the song, "We was sitting there, vibing on the verses. I went in there and knocked out the hook."
Joe added, "He knocked that hook out quick. I told him we were using that 'Slow down, son, you're killin' 'em,' then he started with that 'We came in this bi**h tonight to murder things. And we gonna leave this bi**h tonight a murder scene'."
Fat Joe's "Haha (Slow Down)" music video
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts