Video Premiere: Fat Joe's 'Haha (Slow Down)' Feat. Young Jeezy
Fat Joe goes on a night out in the Big Apple as seen in a music video for his new song "Haha (Slow Down)". The video is directed by Parris and features a cameo from Joe's collaborator Young Jeezy.
"The video is going down movie-style, if the hip-hop police let us," Joe previously told MTV about concept of the video. "We in Harlem. We gonna touch that town. Me and Jeezy gonna have Puff surfin' on the 'hood of the Phantom Drop. That New York Diddy bop. Jeezy coming through with that A-Town stomp."
"Haha (Slow Down)" is taken from Fat Joe's new album "The Darkside" which is planned for June 29 U.S. release. Jeezy recalled the studio session he had when crafting verses for the song, "We was sitting there, vibing on the verses. I went in there and knocked out the hook."
Joe added, "He knocked that hook out quick. I told him we were using that 'Slow down, son, you're killin' 'em,' then he started with that 'We came in this bi**h tonight to murder things. And we gonna leave this bi**h tonight a murder scene'."
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016