Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry Call It Quits, Age Gap Is Blamed
Halle Berry has once again found no luck in love relationship. The 43-year-old star, who had divorced twice, reportedly has split from boyfriend Gabriel Aubry. The couple who has been together for more than four years is reported quietly splitting few months ago.
A source tells Radar Online that Gabriel, who is nine years younger than Halle, was the one who ended their relationship, citing their age difference was a factor in the separation. "Gabriel just felt it wasn't working anymore," a source says. "When they were first together, the nine-year age difference between them didn't phase him. But as time went on, he started feeling it more and more."
Additionally, Gabriel allegedly has set his eyes on another woman and felt that it was not right with Halle still beside him. "Gabriel is a really nice, decent guy and he would never cheat on her, but I suspect that he had become attracted to someone and that he felt he needed to break it off with Halle before anything developed any further," the source adds.
Halle and Gabriel are now working out a custody deal for their two-year-old child Nahla Ariela Aubry but they have no big problem in financial agreement. "Halle was terrified that Gabriel would go after her money. But he's a decent and proud guy and that's just not his style," the source states. The 34-year-old model reportedly only asks for the house they share together in Canada and the Oscar-winning actress has agreed.
The source claims, "Gabriel's main concern was custody of Nahla, he loves that little girl more than anything, and wanted 50/50 joint physical custody of her, which Halle agreed to." According to TMZ, the two have agreed to several short-term custody arrangements while working out on permanent agreement.
Since Halle and Gabriel traveled a lot for work, they were used to spending time apart for long periods but the "Catwoman" star is allegedly still heartbroken with the separation. "I think Halle has taken it pretty badly, she truly loved Gabriel and thought she had found the one," the source tells Radar Online.
More Halle Berry News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern