Fans to Save 'Chuck' Through Street Rally
As "Chuck" draws closer to its third season finale, fans are preparing in advance to save the show from being canceled. Taking a different approach, these fans will spread a message about the show so that "Chuck" will get more viewers. Last year they focused more on winning sponsorship to keep the show alive.
The plan, which was born from fan site ChuckTV.net, is to have an actual rally on the street, wearing the Buy More uniform complete with its name tag. The flash mob move will be held in at least four cities, such as Chicago, San Diego, Philadelphia, and Seattle.
"Chuck fans are the most loyal, dedicated, imaginative and passionate fans any show could ever hope for," co-creator Josh Schwartz said. "Every season they offer more proof they should be licensed and professional fans teaching other fans how it's done. This is yet another example of their awesomeness. We are, as always, grateful and inspired to deliver a show as good to them as they are to us."
"Chuck" is still categorized in the bubble series although it has performed quite steadily in the Monday night line-up compared to "Heroes". Earlier this month, some reported that renewal is most likely because NBC is pleased with the rating.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show