Fans to Save 'Chuck' Through Street Rally
As "Chuck" draws closer to its third season finale, fans are preparing in advance to save the show from being canceled. Taking a different approach, these fans will spread a message about the show so that "Chuck" will get more viewers. Last year they focused more on winning sponsorship to keep the show alive.
The plan, which was born from fan site ChuckTV.net, is to have an actual rally on the street, wearing the Buy More uniform complete with its name tag. The flash mob move will be held in at least four cities, such as Chicago, San Diego, Philadelphia, and Seattle.
"Chuck fans are the most loyal, dedicated, imaginative and passionate fans any show could ever hope for," co-creator Josh Schwartz said. "Every season they offer more proof they should be licensed and professional fans teaching other fans how it's done. This is yet another example of their awesomeness. We are, as always, grateful and inspired to deliver a show as good to them as they are to us."
"Chuck" is still categorized in the bubble series although it has performed quite steadily in the Monday night line-up compared to "Heroes". Earlier this month, some reported that renewal is most likely because NBC is pleased with the rating.
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech