Fans to Save 'Chuck' Through Street Rally
As "Chuck" draws closer to its third season finale, fans are preparing in advance to save the show from being canceled. Taking a different approach, these fans will spread a message about the show so that "Chuck" will get more viewers. Last year they focused more on winning sponsorship to keep the show alive.
The plan, which was born from fan site ChuckTV.net, is to have an actual rally on the street, wearing the Buy More uniform complete with its name tag. The flash mob move will be held in at least four cities, such as Chicago, San Diego, Philadelphia, and Seattle.
"Chuck fans are the most loyal, dedicated, imaginative and passionate fans any show could ever hope for," co-creator Josh Schwartz said. "Every season they offer more proof they should be licensed and professional fans teaching other fans how it's done. This is yet another example of their awesomeness. We are, as always, grateful and inspired to deliver a show as good to them as they are to us."
"Chuck" is still categorized in the bubble series although it has performed quite steadily in the Monday night line-up compared to "Heroes". Earlier this month, some reported that renewal is most likely because NBC is pleased with the rating.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party