Fans to Save 'Chuck' Through Street Rally
As "Chuck" draws closer to its third season finale, fans are preparing in advance to save the show from being canceled. Taking a different approach, these fans will spread a message about the show so that "Chuck" will get more viewers. Last year they focused more on winning sponsorship to keep the show alive.
The plan, which was born from fan site ChuckTV.net, is to have an actual rally on the street, wearing the Buy More uniform complete with its name tag. The flash mob move will be held in at least four cities, such as Chicago, San Diego, Philadelphia, and Seattle.
"Chuck fans are the most loyal, dedicated, imaginative and passionate fans any show could ever hope for," co-creator Josh Schwartz said. "Every season they offer more proof they should be licensed and professional fans teaching other fans how it's done. This is yet another example of their awesomeness. We are, as always, grateful and inspired to deliver a show as good to them as they are to us."
"Chuck" is still categorized in the bubble series although it has performed quite steadily in the Monday night line-up compared to "Heroes". Earlier this month, some reported that renewal is most likely because NBC is pleased with the rating.
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say