Fans to Save 'Chuck' Through Street Rally
As "Chuck" draws closer to its third season finale, fans are preparing in advance to save the show from being canceled. Taking a different approach, these fans will spread a message about the show so that "Chuck" will get more viewers. Last year they focused more on winning sponsorship to keep the show alive.
The plan, which was born from fan site ChuckTV.net, is to have an actual rally on the street, wearing the Buy More uniform complete with its name tag. The flash mob move will be held in at least four cities, such as Chicago, San Diego, Philadelphia, and Seattle.
"Chuck fans are the most loyal, dedicated, imaginative and passionate fans any show could ever hope for," co-creator Josh Schwartz said. "Every season they offer more proof they should be licensed and professional fans teaching other fans how it's done. This is yet another example of their awesomeness. We are, as always, grateful and inspired to deliver a show as good to them as they are to us."
"Chuck" is still categorized in the bubble series although it has performed quite steadily in the Monday night line-up compared to "Heroes". Earlier this month, some reported that renewal is most likely because NBC is pleased with the rating.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked