Jessica Alba Puts On Colorful Dress on Her Birthday
Jessica Alba has just turned 29 on Wednesday, April 28 and she celebrated it with husband Cash Warren and some friends at Vinegar Hill House in Brooklyn, New York. Trying to look different, the actress wore a short party dress that has striking colors.
The top part of the dress is gold, the middle is blue, and the bottom part is green. She paired the outfit with black ankle boots. She additionally covered herself from the cold weather with a leather jacket.
In a picture obtained by Daily Mail, Jessica is seen putting her hand on Cash's shoulder when leaving the restaurant but is very cheap in giving smile to cameras. She then headed to Simyone Lounge in NYC's Meatpacking District for an afterparty.
More Jessica Alba News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them