Jessica Alba Puts On Colorful Dress on Her Birthday
Jessica Alba has just turned 29 on Wednesday, April 28 and she celebrated it with husband Cash Warren and some friends at Vinegar Hill House in Brooklyn, New York. Trying to look different, the actress wore a short party dress that has striking colors.
The top part of the dress is gold, the middle is blue, and the bottom part is green. She paired the outfit with black ankle boots. She additionally covered herself from the cold weather with a leather jacket.
In a picture obtained by Daily Mail, Jessica is seen putting her hand on Cash's shoulder when leaving the restaurant but is very cheap in giving smile to cameras. She then headed to Simyone Lounge in NYC's Meatpacking District for an afterparty.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences