Jessica Alba Puts On Colorful Dress on Her Birthday
Jessica Alba has just turned 29 on Wednesday, April 28 and she celebrated it with husband Cash Warren and some friends at Vinegar Hill House in Brooklyn, New York. Trying to look different, the actress wore a short party dress that has striking colors.
The top part of the dress is gold, the middle is blue, and the bottom part is green. She paired the outfit with black ankle boots. She additionally covered herself from the cold weather with a leather jacket.
In a picture obtained by Daily Mail, Jessica is seen putting her hand on Cash's shoulder when leaving the restaurant but is very cheap in giving smile to cameras. She then headed to Simyone Lounge in NYC's Meatpacking District for an afterparty.
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Madonna Biopic 'Blonde Ambition' Is in the Works at Universal
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'