Jessica Alba Puts On Colorful Dress on Her Birthday
Jessica Alba has just turned 29 on Wednesday, April 28 and she celebrated it with husband Cash Warren and some friends at Vinegar Hill House in Brooklyn, New York. Trying to look different, the actress wore a short party dress that has striking colors.
The top part of the dress is gold, the middle is blue, and the bottom part is green. She paired the outfit with black ankle boots. She additionally covered herself from the cold weather with a leather jacket.
In a picture obtained by Daily Mail, Jessica is seen putting her hand on Cash's shoulder when leaving the restaurant but is very cheap in giving smile to cameras. She then headed to Simyone Lounge in NYC's Meatpacking District for an afterparty.
More Jessica Alba News
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record