Jessica Alba Puts On Colorful Dress on Her Birthday
Jessica Alba has just turned 29 on Wednesday, April 28 and she celebrated it with husband Cash Warren and some friends at Vinegar Hill House in Brooklyn, New York. Trying to look different, the actress wore a short party dress that has striking colors.
The top part of the dress is gold, the middle is blue, and the bottom part is green. She paired the outfit with black ankle boots. She additionally covered herself from the cold weather with a leather jacket.
In a picture obtained by Daily Mail, Jessica is seen putting her hand on Cash's shoulder when leaving the restaurant but is very cheap in giving smile to cameras. She then headed to Simyone Lounge in NYC's Meatpacking District for an afterparty.
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli