Lady GaGa Taped 'Idol' Performance During Siobhan Magnus Elimination Night
For those sticking around Nokia Theatre on April 28 after Ryan Seacrest announced Siobhan Magnus' elimination from "American Idol", they were able to watch Lady GaGa's taping which will be aired later this season. Her Wednesday night performance was announced by Cory.
It took an hour for the "Idol" crew to prepare the stage for GaGa. A metal angel with fire sprouting out of the wings, two black spiky trees, benches made of bloody razor blades and a grand piano covered in shrubbery were brought to the stage.
All of the male dancers accompanying her for the taping showed off their well-built bodies by wearing nothing but black hot pants. "The entire set looked like the S&M version of 'Alice in Wonderland' meets the cemetery scene from 'Phantom of the Opera' populated by half-naked nymphs from 'Midsummer Night's Dream'," Zap2it reported.
GaGa herself appeared, donning black bra and thong. She opened her set with a slow version of "Bad Romance" before moving to more up-beat tune of "Alejandro". During the taping, she said, "I just want to say thank you. -- You're my little monsters, and you're the reason we all work so hard for our dreams."
On her Twitter meanwhile, the dance queen wrote, "Fight and push harder for what you believe in, you'd be surprised, you are much stronger than you think. Alejandro. American Idol."
More Lady GaGa News
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof