Lady GaGa Taped 'Idol' Performance During Siobhan Magnus Elimination Night
For those sticking around Nokia Theatre on April 28 after Ryan Seacrest announced Siobhan Magnus' elimination from "American Idol", they were able to watch Lady GaGa's taping which will be aired later this season. Her Wednesday night performance was announced by Cory.
It took an hour for the "Idol" crew to prepare the stage for GaGa. A metal angel with fire sprouting out of the wings, two black spiky trees, benches made of bloody razor blades and a grand piano covered in shrubbery were brought to the stage.
All of the male dancers accompanying her for the taping showed off their well-built bodies by wearing nothing but black hot pants. "The entire set looked like the S&M version of 'Alice in Wonderland' meets the cemetery scene from 'Phantom of the Opera' populated by half-naked nymphs from 'Midsummer Night's Dream'," Zap2it reported.
GaGa herself appeared, donning black bra and thong. She opened her set with a slow version of "Bad Romance" before moving to more up-beat tune of "Alejandro". During the taping, she said, "I just want to say thank you. -- You're my little monsters, and you're the reason we all work so hard for our dreams."
On her Twitter meanwhile, the dance queen wrote, "Fight and push harder for what you believe in, you'd be surprised, you are much stronger than you think. Alejandro. American Idol."
More Lady GaGa News
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'