'Grey's Anatomy' 6.21 Preview: How Insensitive
Things are not looking good for both Cristina and Derek on the next "Grey's Anatomy". Bailey preps the team with mandatory sensitivity training prior to admitting a 700-pound patient with compounded medical issues, and the case proves to be challenging in every sense of the word. Cristina fails this after saying "No fat jokes!".
Derek has to come face to face with a former patient's husband in a wrongful death deposition. The board is not pleased and Derek is forced to respond to the suit against him. Meanwhile, spending time with a heart patient's daughter opens up some old wounds for Cristina.
"How Insensitive" airs on May 6. Creator Shonda Rhimes recently said that of all the couples in the series, Cristina and Owen are going strong. "There is absolutely hope for Cristina and Owen," she said. "They clearly love each other."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia