'Grey's Anatomy' 6.21 Preview: How Insensitive
Things are not looking good for both Cristina and Derek on the next "Grey's Anatomy". Bailey preps the team with mandatory sensitivity training prior to admitting a 700-pound patient with compounded medical issues, and the case proves to be challenging in every sense of the word. Cristina fails this after saying "No fat jokes!".
Derek has to come face to face with a former patient's husband in a wrongful death deposition. The board is not pleased and Derek is forced to respond to the suit against him. Meanwhile, spending time with a heart patient's daughter opens up some old wounds for Cristina.
"How Insensitive" airs on May 6. Creator Shonda Rhimes recently said that of all the couples in the series, Cristina and Owen are going strong. "There is absolutely hope for Cristina and Owen," she said. "They clearly love each other."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress