'Grey's Anatomy' 6.21 Preview: How Insensitive
Things are not looking good for both Cristina and Derek on the next "Grey's Anatomy". Bailey preps the team with mandatory sensitivity training prior to admitting a 700-pound patient with compounded medical issues, and the case proves to be challenging in every sense of the word. Cristina fails this after saying "No fat jokes!".
Derek has to come face to face with a former patient's husband in a wrongful death deposition. The board is not pleased and Derek is forced to respond to the suit against him. Meanwhile, spending time with a heart patient's daughter opens up some old wounds for Cristina.
"How Insensitive" airs on May 6. Creator Shonda Rhimes recently said that of all the couples in the series, Cristina and Owen are going strong. "There is absolutely hope for Cristina and Owen," she said. "They clearly love each other."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign