'Grey's Anatomy' 6.21 Preview: How Insensitive
Things are not looking good for both Cristina and Derek on the next "Grey's Anatomy". Bailey preps the team with mandatory sensitivity training prior to admitting a 700-pound patient with compounded medical issues, and the case proves to be challenging in every sense of the word. Cristina fails this after saying "No fat jokes!".
Derek has to come face to face with a former patient's husband in a wrongful death deposition. The board is not pleased and Derek is forced to respond to the suit against him. Meanwhile, spending time with a heart patient's daughter opens up some old wounds for Cristina.
"How Insensitive" airs on May 6. Creator Shonda Rhimes recently said that of all the couples in the series, Cristina and Owen are going strong. "There is absolutely hope for Cristina and Owen," she said. "They clearly love each other."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service