'Grey's Anatomy' 6.21 Preview: How Insensitive
Things are not looking good for both Cristina and Derek on the next "Grey's Anatomy". Bailey preps the team with mandatory sensitivity training prior to admitting a 700-pound patient with compounded medical issues, and the case proves to be challenging in every sense of the word. Cristina fails this after saying "No fat jokes!".
Derek has to come face to face with a former patient's husband in a wrongful death deposition. The board is not pleased and Derek is forced to respond to the suit against him. Meanwhile, spending time with a heart patient's daughter opens up some old wounds for Cristina.
"How Insensitive" airs on May 6. Creator Shonda Rhimes recently said that of all the couples in the series, Cristina and Owen are going strong. "There is absolutely hope for Cristina and Owen," she said. "They clearly love each other."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed