Possible Cover Art of Miley Cyrus' 'Can't Be Tamed'
An artwork which is rumored to be a cover art of Miley Cyrus' brand new single titled "Can't Be Tamed" has just surfaced. The picture shows the "Hannah Montana" star being locked in a giant bird cage.
Previously, Miley was reported to get an X-rated makeover and leave her image as a clean teen queen in the new record. A source told The Sun, "It's Miley Mark II for the new album. She's been the clean teen queen too long. The new look and attitude will shock a lot of people but it's something Miley wants to do."
Along with the outing of the possible cover art, it is officially announced that a music video for the upcoming song will be premiered on E! News Tuesday, May 4 at 7:00 P.M. ET/PT and 11:30 P.M. ET/PT. Meanwhile, "a unique insight into the creation of the video and the inspiration behind it" will be shared by Miley on an interview with Ryan Seacrest on the same day.
Taken from an album of the same name "Can't Be Tamed", the track will be unleashed on April 30 and sent to radios on May 3. It is described as a self-empowering song in which Miley asserts that she has to stay true to herself in relationships.
More Miley Cyrus News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage