Possible Cover Art of Miley Cyrus' 'Can't Be Tamed'
An artwork which is rumored to be a cover art of Miley Cyrus' brand new single titled "Can't Be Tamed" has just surfaced. The picture shows the "Hannah Montana" star being locked in a giant bird cage.
Previously, Miley was reported to get an X-rated makeover and leave her image as a clean teen queen in the new record. A source told The Sun, "It's Miley Mark II for the new album. She's been the clean teen queen too long. The new look and attitude will shock a lot of people but it's something Miley wants to do."
Along with the outing of the possible cover art, it is officially announced that a music video for the upcoming song will be premiered on E! News Tuesday, May 4 at 7:00 P.M. ET/PT and 11:30 P.M. ET/PT. Meanwhile, "a unique insight into the creation of the video and the inspiration behind it" will be shared by Miley on an interview with Ryan Seacrest on the same day.
Taken from an album of the same name "Can't Be Tamed", the track will be unleashed on April 30 and sent to radios on May 3. It is described as a self-empowering song in which Miley asserts that she has to stay true to herself in relationships.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says