Sandra Bullock Preparing to Move to New Orleans
It seems that Sandra Bullock is ready to leave her past behind in Louisiana and start a new life with her son Louis Bardo Bullock in New Orleans. After announcing that she has filed for divorce from Jesse James, she is reportedly putting the finishing touches on her relocation to the hometown of her newly adopted baby.
According to E! Online, on Thursday, April 29 at around 7:30 A.M., trucks from El Sol Logistics, a moving company based in Austin, Texas turned up at the $2.25 million mansion on Coliseum Street where Sandra used to live with Jesse. The three vans were seen loading furniture, including sofas, chairs and paintings.
Her publicist has not released any comment on the news, but Sandra recently told People that she intends to put roots down in the Big Easy. "Without the spirit of the people who live there and take care of the city and honor its traditions, its love for music, its love for life, take those people out and you don't have why I love New Orleans so much," she explained.
The 45-year-old beauty has decided to file for divorce from Jesse after his cheating scandal surfaced earlier this year. "Yes, I have filed for divorce... I'm sad, and I'm scared," she confirmed in an interview with the magazine.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier