Sandra Bullock Preparing to Move to New Orleans
It seems that Sandra Bullock is ready to leave her past behind in Louisiana and start a new life with her son Louis Bardo Bullock in New Orleans. After announcing that she has filed for divorce from Jesse James, she is reportedly putting the finishing touches on her relocation to the hometown of her newly adopted baby.
According to E! Online, on Thursday, April 29 at around 7:30 A.M., trucks from El Sol Logistics, a moving company based in Austin, Texas turned up at the $2.25 million mansion on Coliseum Street where Sandra used to live with Jesse. The three vans were seen loading furniture, including sofas, chairs and paintings.
Her publicist has not released any comment on the news, but Sandra recently told People that she intends to put roots down in the Big Easy. "Without the spirit of the people who live there and take care of the city and honor its traditions, its love for music, its love for life, take those people out and you don't have why I love New Orleans so much," she explained.
The 45-year-old beauty has decided to file for divorce from Jesse after his cheating scandal surfaced earlier this year. "Yes, I have filed for divorce... I'm sad, and I'm scared," she confirmed in an interview with the magazine.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent