Rihanna Shooting 'Te Amo' Music Video at a Castle in Paris
Beside readying "Rockstar 101" music video, Rihanna also has filmed visuals for another song, "Te Amo". She was pictured on the video set at a castle in Paris, donning a black get-up, high-heeled boots and lace fingerless gloves.
The video is directed by Anthony Mandler. "Thanks to all of Rihannas fans for the long list of suggestions...were gonna follow our instincts and give you guys something special," he tweeted. "One of the best things about being an artist is the ability to cause controversy..."
Both "Te Amo" and "Rockstar 101" are taken from Rihanna's 2009 studio album "Rated R". The "Te Amo" clip will have the Barbadian songstress surrounded by several females who are described in a casting call as "beautiful, sexy, and glamorous" as well as "comfortable in their bodies", while the "Rockstar" video features Travis Barker.
More Rihanna News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy