Rihanna Shooting 'Te Amo' Music Video at a Castle in Paris
Beside readying "Rockstar 101" music video, Rihanna also has filmed visuals for another song, "Te Amo". She was pictured on the video set at a castle in Paris, donning a black get-up, high-heeled boots and lace fingerless gloves.
The video is directed by Anthony Mandler. "Thanks to all of Rihannas fans for the long list of suggestions...were gonna follow our instincts and give you guys something special," he tweeted. "One of the best things about being an artist is the ability to cause controversy..."
Both "Te Amo" and "Rockstar 101" are taken from Rihanna's 2009 studio album "Rated R". The "Te Amo" clip will have the Barbadian songstress surrounded by several females who are described in a casting call as "beautiful, sexy, and glamorous" as well as "comfortable in their bodies", while the "Rockstar" video features Travis Barker.
More Rihanna News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?