Rihanna Shooting 'Te Amo' Music Video at a Castle in Paris
Beside readying "Rockstar 101" music video, Rihanna also has filmed visuals for another song, "Te Amo". She was pictured on the video set at a castle in Paris, donning a black get-up, high-heeled boots and lace fingerless gloves.
The video is directed by Anthony Mandler. "Thanks to all of Rihannas fans for the long list of suggestions...were gonna follow our instincts and give you guys something special," he tweeted. "One of the best things about being an artist is the ability to cause controversy..."
Both "Te Amo" and "Rockstar 101" are taken from Rihanna's 2009 studio album "Rated R". The "Te Amo" clip will have the Barbadian songstress surrounded by several females who are described in a casting call as "beautiful, sexy, and glamorous" as well as "comfortable in their bodies", while the "Rockstar" video features Travis Barker.
More Rihanna News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes