Rihanna Shooting 'Te Amo' Music Video at a Castle in Paris
Beside readying "Rockstar 101" music video, Rihanna also has filmed visuals for another song, "Te Amo". She was pictured on the video set at a castle in Paris, donning a black get-up, high-heeled boots and lace fingerless gloves.
The video is directed by Anthony Mandler. "Thanks to all of Rihannas fans for the long list of suggestions...were gonna follow our instincts and give you guys something special," he tweeted. "One of the best things about being an artist is the ability to cause controversy..."
Both "Te Amo" and "Rockstar 101" are taken from Rihanna's 2009 studio album "Rated R". The "Te Amo" clip will have the Barbadian songstress surrounded by several females who are described in a casting call as "beautiful, sexy, and glamorous" as well as "comfortable in their bodies", while the "Rockstar" video features Travis Barker.
More Rihanna News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard