Rihanna Shooting 'Te Amo' Music Video at a Castle in Paris
Beside readying "Rockstar 101" music video, Rihanna also has filmed visuals for another song, "Te Amo". She was pictured on the video set at a castle in Paris, donning a black get-up, high-heeled boots and lace fingerless gloves.
The video is directed by Anthony Mandler. "Thanks to all of Rihannas fans for the long list of suggestions...were gonna follow our instincts and give you guys something special," he tweeted. "One of the best things about being an artist is the ability to cause controversy..."
Both "Te Amo" and "Rockstar 101" are taken from Rihanna's 2009 studio album "Rated R". The "Te Amo" clip will have the Barbadian songstress surrounded by several females who are described in a casting call as "beautiful, sexy, and glamorous" as well as "comfortable in their bodies", while the "Rockstar" video features Travis Barker.
More Rihanna News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana