Chelsea Handler Shows 'Sex Tape' at Birthday Parties
Chelsea Handler has made use of her show "Chelsea Lately" to clear her name regarding the alleged sex tape she made years ago. On Wednesday night, April 28, she appeared on the talk show to explain that it was indeed made for a comedy.
"I would like to say to Radar Online, thanks for ruining my surprise Christmas gift to my staff," Chelsea joked. "Number two, it was made as a joke... and I've been showing it at birthday parties for f***ing years!"
The 35-year-old actress also informed that the "sexy time tape" was made when she was 23 years old and it was sent as a demo tape for audition. "I put it on an audition tape for a comedy club, because I'm a comedienne," she defended herself.
Radar Online which first reported the news claimed the tape features Chelsea and a man with British accent engaging in an explicit sex act. According to the site, Chelsea is fully naked during the racy scene.
More Chelsea Handler News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'