Chelsea Handler Shows 'Sex Tape' at Birthday Parties
Chelsea Handler has made use of her show "Chelsea Lately" to clear her name regarding the alleged sex tape she made years ago. On Wednesday night, April 28, she appeared on the talk show to explain that it was indeed made for a comedy.
"I would like to say to Radar Online, thanks for ruining my surprise Christmas gift to my staff," Chelsea joked. "Number two, it was made as a joke... and I've been showing it at birthday parties for f***ing years!"
The 35-year-old actress also informed that the "sexy time tape" was made when she was 23 years old and it was sent as a demo tape for audition. "I put it on an audition tape for a comedy club, because I'm a comedienne," she defended herself.
Radar Online which first reported the news claimed the tape features Chelsea and a man with British accent engaging in an explicit sex act. According to the site, Chelsea is fully naked during the racy scene.
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses