Chelsea Handler Shows 'Sex Tape' at Birthday Parties
Chelsea Handler has made use of her show "Chelsea Lately" to clear her name regarding the alleged sex tape she made years ago. On Wednesday night, April 28, she appeared on the talk show to explain that it was indeed made for a comedy.
"I would like to say to Radar Online, thanks for ruining my surprise Christmas gift to my staff," Chelsea joked. "Number two, it was made as a joke... and I've been showing it at birthday parties for f***ing years!"
The 35-year-old actress also informed that the "sexy time tape" was made when she was 23 years old and it was sent as a demo tape for audition. "I put it on an audition tape for a comedy club, because I'm a comedienne," she defended herself.
Radar Online which first reported the news claimed the tape features Chelsea and a man with British accent engaging in an explicit sex act. According to the site, Chelsea is fully naked during the racy scene.
More Chelsea Handler News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March