Chelsea Handler Shows 'Sex Tape' at Birthday Parties
Chelsea Handler has made use of her show "Chelsea Lately" to clear her name regarding the alleged sex tape she made years ago. On Wednesday night, April 28, she appeared on the talk show to explain that it was indeed made for a comedy.
"I would like to say to Radar Online, thanks for ruining my surprise Christmas gift to my staff," Chelsea joked. "Number two, it was made as a joke... and I've been showing it at birthday parties for f***ing years!"
The 35-year-old actress also informed that the "sexy time tape" was made when she was 23 years old and it was sent as a demo tape for audition. "I put it on an audition tape for a comedy club, because I'm a comedienne," she defended herself.
Radar Online which first reported the news claimed the tape features Chelsea and a man with British accent engaging in an explicit sex act. According to the site, Chelsea is fully naked during the racy scene.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri