Chelsea Handler Shows 'Sex Tape' at Birthday Parties
Chelsea Handler has made use of her show "Chelsea Lately" to clear her name regarding the alleged sex tape she made years ago. On Wednesday night, April 28, she appeared on the talk show to explain that it was indeed made for a comedy.
"I would like to say to Radar Online, thanks for ruining my surprise Christmas gift to my staff," Chelsea joked. "Number two, it was made as a joke... and I've been showing it at birthday parties for f***ing years!"
The 35-year-old actress also informed that the "sexy time tape" was made when she was 23 years old and it was sent as a demo tape for audition. "I put it on an audition tape for a comedy club, because I'm a comedienne," she defended herself.
Radar Online which first reported the news claimed the tape features Chelsea and a man with British accent engaging in an explicit sex act. According to the site, Chelsea is fully naked during the racy scene.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign