Mark McGrath and Fiancee Feel 'Lucky' Welcoming Twins
Mark McGrath is now a father. On Thursday morning, April 29, he and his fiancee Carin Kingsland welcomed their twin children in Los Angeles. "We are so lucky. I don't think you can prepare for the love we are feeling," the frontman of Sugar Ray says.
The baby boy, called Lydon Edward, weighed in at 5 lbs., 7 oz. upon his arrival at 9:54 A.M. Meanwhile, Mark's daughter named Hartley Grace came one minute later, weighing 4 lbs., 8 oz., his representative tells People.
Mark and aesthetician Carin who have been dating for 16 years were engaged last New Year's Eve. Later, in April, they confirmed that they were expecting twins. "These two kids will be the luckiest kids in the world in terms of their mom, that's for sure," the rocker claimed. "They'll get a lot of love. "
More Sugar Ray News
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs