Mark McGrath and Fiancee Feel 'Lucky' Welcoming Twins
Mark McGrath is now a father. On Thursday morning, April 29, he and his fiancee Carin Kingsland welcomed their twin children in Los Angeles. "We are so lucky. I don't think you can prepare for the love we are feeling," the frontman of Sugar Ray says.
The baby boy, called Lydon Edward, weighed in at 5 lbs., 7 oz. upon his arrival at 9:54 A.M. Meanwhile, Mark's daughter named Hartley Grace came one minute later, weighing 4 lbs., 8 oz., his representative tells People.
Mark and aesthetician Carin who have been dating for 16 years were engaged last New Year's Eve. Later, in April, they confirmed that they were expecting twins. "These two kids will be the luckiest kids in the world in terms of their mom, that's for sure," the rocker claimed. "They'll get a lot of love. "
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle