Mark McGrath and Fiancee Feel 'Lucky' Welcoming Twins
Mark McGrath is now a father. On Thursday morning, April 29, he and his fiancee Carin Kingsland welcomed their twin children in Los Angeles. "We are so lucky. I don't think you can prepare for the love we are feeling," the frontman of Sugar Ray says.
The baby boy, called Lydon Edward, weighed in at 5 lbs., 7 oz. upon his arrival at 9:54 A.M. Meanwhile, Mark's daughter named Hartley Grace came one minute later, weighing 4 lbs., 8 oz., his representative tells People.
Mark and aesthetician Carin who have been dating for 16 years were engaged last New Year's Eve. Later, in April, they confirmed that they were expecting twins. "These two kids will be the luckiest kids in the world in terms of their mom, that's for sure," the rocker claimed. "They'll get a lot of love. "
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video