Mark McGrath and Fiancee Feel 'Lucky' Welcoming Twins
Mark McGrath is now a father. On Thursday morning, April 29, he and his fiancee Carin Kingsland welcomed their twin children in Los Angeles. "We are so lucky. I don't think you can prepare for the love we are feeling," the frontman of Sugar Ray says.
The baby boy, called Lydon Edward, weighed in at 5 lbs., 7 oz. upon his arrival at 9:54 A.M. Meanwhile, Mark's daughter named Hartley Grace came one minute later, weighing 4 lbs., 8 oz., his representative tells People.
Mark and aesthetician Carin who have been dating for 16 years were engaged last New Year's Eve. Later, in April, they confirmed that they were expecting twins. "These two kids will be the luckiest kids in the world in terms of their mom, that's for sure," the rocker claimed. "They'll get a lot of love. "
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover