Mark McGrath and Fiancee Feel 'Lucky' Welcoming Twins
Mark McGrath is now a father. On Thursday morning, April 29, he and his fiancee Carin Kingsland welcomed their twin children in Los Angeles. "We are so lucky. I don't think you can prepare for the love we are feeling," the frontman of Sugar Ray says.
The baby boy, called Lydon Edward, weighed in at 5 lbs., 7 oz. upon his arrival at 9:54 A.M. Meanwhile, Mark's daughter named Hartley Grace came one minute later, weighing 4 lbs., 8 oz., his representative tells People.
Mark and aesthetician Carin who have been dating for 16 years were engaged last New Year's Eve. Later, in April, they confirmed that they were expecting twins. "These two kids will be the luckiest kids in the world in terms of their mom, that's for sure," the rocker claimed. "They'll get a lot of love. "
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed