Jason Derulo Celebrates His Single Status in 'Ridin' Solo' Video
Jason Derulo gets over his broken heart and enjoys his single status in a music video for his third single "Ridin' Solo". The 20-year-old singer/songwriter goes to club, singing and dancing like there is no tomorrow.
"It's basically a celebration of life but there is a lot of twist," Jason previously told AceShowbiz about the the video concept in an exclusive interview. "There is a lot of dancing in it, it's gonna be high energy. It's a celebration of being single."
"Ridin' Solo" comes from Jason Derulo's self-titled debut album "Jason Derulo" which has been made available for purchase across the United States since March 2. It is released to follow up his two previous chart-busting singles "In My Head" and "Whatcha Say".
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!