Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer Share Intimate Moment in New 'Beastly' Still
Another picture from "Beastly" has been made available for viewing pleasure. An exclusive courtesy of MTV Hollywood Crush, the still highlights an intimate moment between Vanessa Hudgens's Lindy and Alex Pettyfer's Kyle Kingson. In the shot, the actress is pictured trying to hold his hand while sweetly staring at him.
Based on Alex Flinn's young-adult novel of the same title, "Beastly" revolves around the love story of arrogant young man Kyle who is cursed into a grotesque monster after ditching a date. Within a year, he has to find someone that will love him to break the curse. He then finds his love in Lindy, who never got his attention before.
The cast ensemble is additionally supported by Mary-Kate Olsen who plays a witch named Kendra Hilferty, Neil Patrick Harris who stars as a blind tutor for Kyle, Lisa Gay Hamilton as a housekeeper and many others. Directed and written by Daniel Barnz, the drama movie is slated to open wide in U.S. theaters on July 30.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'