Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer Share Intimate Moment in New 'Beastly' Still
Another picture from "Beastly" has been made available for viewing pleasure. An exclusive courtesy of MTV Hollywood Crush, the still highlights an intimate moment between Vanessa Hudgens's Lindy and Alex Pettyfer's Kyle Kingson. In the shot, the actress is pictured trying to hold his hand while sweetly staring at him.
Based on Alex Flinn's young-adult novel of the same title, "Beastly" revolves around the love story of arrogant young man Kyle who is cursed into a grotesque monster after ditching a date. Within a year, he has to find someone that will love him to break the curse. He then finds his love in Lindy, who never got his attention before.
The cast ensemble is additionally supported by Mary-Kate Olsen who plays a witch named Kendra Hilferty, Neil Patrick Harris who stars as a blind tutor for Kyle, Lisa Gay Hamilton as a housekeeper and many others. Directed and written by Daniel Barnz, the drama movie is slated to open wide in U.S. theaters on July 30.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'