Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer Share Intimate Moment in New 'Beastly' Still
Another picture from "Beastly" has been made available for viewing pleasure. An exclusive courtesy of MTV Hollywood Crush, the still highlights an intimate moment between Vanessa Hudgens's Lindy and Alex Pettyfer's Kyle Kingson. In the shot, the actress is pictured trying to hold his hand while sweetly staring at him.
Based on Alex Flinn's young-adult novel of the same title, "Beastly" revolves around the love story of arrogant young man Kyle who is cursed into a grotesque monster after ditching a date. Within a year, he has to find someone that will love him to break the curse. He then finds his love in Lindy, who never got his attention before.
The cast ensemble is additionally supported by Mary-Kate Olsen who plays a witch named Kendra Hilferty, Neil Patrick Harris who stars as a blind tutor for Kyle, Lisa Gay Hamilton as a housekeeper and many others. Directed and written by Daniel Barnz, the drama movie is slated to open wide in U.S. theaters on July 30.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert