Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer Share Intimate Moment in New 'Beastly' Still
Another picture from "Beastly" has been made available for viewing pleasure. An exclusive courtesy of MTV Hollywood Crush, the still highlights an intimate moment between Vanessa Hudgens's Lindy and Alex Pettyfer's Kyle Kingson. In the shot, the actress is pictured trying to hold his hand while sweetly staring at him.
Based on Alex Flinn's young-adult novel of the same title, "Beastly" revolves around the love story of arrogant young man Kyle who is cursed into a grotesque monster after ditching a date. Within a year, he has to find someone that will love him to break the curse. He then finds his love in Lindy, who never got his attention before.
The cast ensemble is additionally supported by Mary-Kate Olsen who plays a witch named Kendra Hilferty, Neil Patrick Harris who stars as a blind tutor for Kyle, Lisa Gay Hamilton as a housekeeper and many others. Directed and written by Daniel Barnz, the drama movie is slated to open wide in U.S. theaters on July 30.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off