Sneak Peek From the Set of Miley Cyrus' 'Can't Be Tamed' Video
Several photos taken from the filming set of Miley Cyrus' "Can't Be Tamed" music video have hit the web. They capture male and female backing dancers in colorful outfit and make-up but the "Hannah Montana" star herself is not seen in those pics.
The video will offer something "edgy" with the Disney singer caught in a giant bird cage. "Imagine 'Party in the USA' on steroids," a source close to the production testified earlier this month. "It will blow people away."
"Can't Be Tamed" is the title track of Miley Cyrus' 2010 summer release. It is produced and co-written by "7 Things" collaborators Tim James and Antonina Armato and will be unleashed on April 30 and sent to radios on May 3. The video, meanwhile, is directed by Robert Hales and will likely to be debuted after the song release.
Miley's last effort before she takes a hiatus from making music and focusing on her acting career, "Can't Be Tamed" is planned to be released in the U.S. on June 22. The record will be made available for purchase in two versions, a single CD and combo CD/DVD package.
For this album, Miley reportedly will get an X-rated makeover and leave her image as a clean teen queen. "It's Miley Mark II for the new album. She's been the clean teen queen too long," a source told The Sun. "The new look and attitude will shock a lot of people but it's something Miley wants to do."
"Can't Be Tamed" set pictures taken from Mcyrus:
More Miley Cyrus News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018