Sneak Peek From the Set of Miley Cyrus' 'Can't Be Tamed' Video
Several photos taken from the filming set of Miley Cyrus' "Can't Be Tamed" music video have hit the web. They capture male and female backing dancers in colorful outfit and make-up but the "Hannah Montana" star herself is not seen in those pics.
The video will offer something "edgy" with the Disney singer caught in a giant bird cage. "Imagine 'Party in the USA' on steroids," a source close to the production testified earlier this month. "It will blow people away."
"Can't Be Tamed" is the title track of Miley Cyrus' 2010 summer release. It is produced and co-written by "7 Things" collaborators Tim James and Antonina Armato and will be unleashed on April 30 and sent to radios on May 3. The video, meanwhile, is directed by Robert Hales and will likely to be debuted after the song release.
Miley's last effort before she takes a hiatus from making music and focusing on her acting career, "Can't Be Tamed" is planned to be released in the U.S. on June 22. The record will be made available for purchase in two versions, a single CD and combo CD/DVD package.
For this album, Miley reportedly will get an X-rated makeover and leave her image as a clean teen queen. "It's Miley Mark II for the new album. She's been the clean teen queen too long," a source told The Sun. "The new look and attitude will shock a lot of people but it's something Miley wants to do."
"Can't Be Tamed" set pictures taken from Mcyrus:
More Miley Cyrus News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones