Chelsea Handler's Alleged Sex Tape Made for Comedy
Another sex tape featuring celebrities has reportedly emerged and this time Chelsea Handler becomes the object. The talk show host was said to have made the sex tape nearly a decade ago after she moved to Los Angeles.
However, Chelsea's rep has cleared up the report, telling Access Hollywood "It's not a sex tape - it was done for a comedy bit years ago." The 35-year-old will further address the sex tape issue on her show "Chelsea Lately" on Wednesday night, April 28.
Radar Online which first came out with the report of Chelsea's sex tape claimed the video is "no joke." The tape allegedly sees the actress/comedian doing stand-up routine before engaging in what seems to be a sexual intercourse with a male partner.
During the scene, Chelsea and the man are reportedly naked and the action is "clearly not simulated." Radar also noticed that the guy in the video speaks with a British accent, asking, "Did we get the (bleep) shot?"
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri