Chelsea Handler's Alleged Sex Tape Made for Comedy
Another sex tape featuring celebrities has reportedly emerged and this time Chelsea Handler becomes the object. The talk show host was said to have made the sex tape nearly a decade ago after she moved to Los Angeles.
However, Chelsea's rep has cleared up the report, telling Access Hollywood "It's not a sex tape - it was done for a comedy bit years ago." The 35-year-old will further address the sex tape issue on her show "Chelsea Lately" on Wednesday night, April 28.
Radar Online which first came out with the report of Chelsea's sex tape claimed the video is "no joke." The tape allegedly sees the actress/comedian doing stand-up routine before engaging in what seems to be a sexual intercourse with a male partner.
During the scene, Chelsea and the man are reportedly naked and the action is "clearly not simulated." Radar also noticed that the guy in the video speaks with a British accent, asking, "Did we get the (bleep) shot?"
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal