Chelsea Handler's Alleged Sex Tape Made for Comedy
Another sex tape featuring celebrities has reportedly emerged and this time Chelsea Handler becomes the object. The talk show host was said to have made the sex tape nearly a decade ago after she moved to Los Angeles.
However, Chelsea's rep has cleared up the report, telling Access Hollywood "It's not a sex tape - it was done for a comedy bit years ago." The 35-year-old will further address the sex tape issue on her show "Chelsea Lately" on Wednesday night, April 28.
Radar Online which first came out with the report of Chelsea's sex tape claimed the video is "no joke." The tape allegedly sees the actress/comedian doing stand-up routine before engaging in what seems to be a sexual intercourse with a male partner.
During the scene, Chelsea and the man are reportedly naked and the action is "clearly not simulated." Radar also noticed that the guy in the video speaks with a British accent, asking, "Did we get the (bleep) shot?"
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny