Chelsea Handler's Alleged Sex Tape Made for Comedy
Another sex tape featuring celebrities has reportedly emerged and this time Chelsea Handler becomes the object. The talk show host was said to have made the sex tape nearly a decade ago after she moved to Los Angeles.
However, Chelsea's rep has cleared up the report, telling Access Hollywood "It's not a sex tape - it was done for a comedy bit years ago." The 35-year-old will further address the sex tape issue on her show "Chelsea Lately" on Wednesday night, April 28.
Radar Online which first came out with the report of Chelsea's sex tape claimed the video is "no joke." The tape allegedly sees the actress/comedian doing stand-up routine before engaging in what seems to be a sexual intercourse with a male partner.
During the scene, Chelsea and the man are reportedly naked and the action is "clearly not simulated." Radar also noticed that the guy in the video speaks with a British accent, asking, "Did we get the (bleep) shot?"
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour