Chelsea Handler's Alleged Sex Tape Made for Comedy
Another sex tape featuring celebrities has reportedly emerged and this time Chelsea Handler becomes the object. The talk show host was said to have made the sex tape nearly a decade ago after she moved to Los Angeles.
However, Chelsea's rep has cleared up the report, telling Access Hollywood "It's not a sex tape - it was done for a comedy bit years ago." The 35-year-old will further address the sex tape issue on her show "Chelsea Lately" on Wednesday night, April 28.
Radar Online which first came out with the report of Chelsea's sex tape claimed the video is "no joke." The tape allegedly sees the actress/comedian doing stand-up routine before engaging in what seems to be a sexual intercourse with a male partner.
During the scene, Chelsea and the man are reportedly naked and the action is "clearly not simulated." Radar also noticed that the guy in the video speaks with a British accent, asking, "Did we get the (bleep) shot?"
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels