Video Premiere: Lupe Fiasco's 'I'm Beaming'
Lupe Fiasco has made public a music video in support of his single "I'm Beaming". It opens with the rapper playing a piano and continues with a more energetic performance from the 28-year-old Hip-Hop performer.
"I'm Beaming" is confirmed to appear in Lupe Fiasco's upcoming third studio album "Lasers" which is due later this year. On why the record hasn't had any release date, he recently said, "It's one of the sadder parts of being on a major record label. At a certain point it's out of your hands. About a date for Lasers, it's truly on them. I have no idea what they're going to do."
Though so, the rapper has embarked on a Steppin' Laser Tour across North America with B.o.B supporting him on some select dates. It was started on March 5 at Bridges Auditorium in Claremont, California and will continue until May 7 at Showbox SoDo in Seattle, Washington.
Lupe Fiasco's "I'm Beaming" music video
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik