Video Premiere: Lupe Fiasco's 'I'm Beaming'
Lupe Fiasco has made public a music video in support of his single "I'm Beaming". It opens with the rapper playing a piano and continues with a more energetic performance from the 28-year-old Hip-Hop performer.
"I'm Beaming" is confirmed to appear in Lupe Fiasco's upcoming third studio album "Lasers" which is due later this year. On why the record hasn't had any release date, he recently said, "It's one of the sadder parts of being on a major record label. At a certain point it's out of your hands. About a date for Lasers, it's truly on them. I have no idea what they're going to do."
Though so, the rapper has embarked on a Steppin' Laser Tour across North America with B.o.B supporting him on some select dates. It was started on March 5 at Bridges Auditorium in Claremont, California and will continue until May 7 at Showbox SoDo in Seattle, Washington.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs