Ricky Gervais to 'Go All Out' in Second Golden Globes Hosting
For successfully running this year's Golden Globe Awards, Ricky Gervais gets a second time around. The Hollywood Foreign Press Association has not formally announced that Gervais will be the host again next year but the British comedian spilled it out during a radio interview with Ryan Seacrest.
Talking to Seacrest on Wednesday, April 28 morning, Gervais said he was surprised to be asked to host again. "I suppose it is flattering, to be honest, and it was a surprise," he said. "I had so much fun [last year]." Stepping up the game, Gervais joked, "I'm going to go all out this time. I'm going to make sure they're never going to invite me back!"
During his time hosting the 67th Annual Golden Globes ceremony, Gervais told the audience that he thought "he'd never be invited back". But after learning he's coming back he said, "Let's see how far I can go this time."
The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards will be held at Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 16, 2011 and aired live by NBC at 8 P.M. EST. Nominations will be announced December 14 at 5 A.M. PST.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism