Ricky Gervais to 'Go All Out' in Second Golden Globes Hosting
For successfully running this year's Golden Globe Awards, Ricky Gervais gets a second time around. The Hollywood Foreign Press Association has not formally announced that Gervais will be the host again next year but the British comedian spilled it out during a radio interview with Ryan Seacrest.
Talking to Seacrest on Wednesday, April 28 morning, Gervais said he was surprised to be asked to host again. "I suppose it is flattering, to be honest, and it was a surprise," he said. "I had so much fun [last year]." Stepping up the game, Gervais joked, "I'm going to go all out this time. I'm going to make sure they're never going to invite me back!"
During his time hosting the 67th Annual Golden Globes ceremony, Gervais told the audience that he thought "he'd never be invited back". But after learning he's coming back he said, "Let's see how far I can go this time."
The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards will be held at Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 16, 2011 and aired live by NBC at 8 P.M. EST. Nominations will be announced December 14 at 5 A.M. PST.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7