Ricky Gervais to 'Go All Out' in Second Golden Globes Hosting
For successfully running this year's Golden Globe Awards, Ricky Gervais gets a second time around. The Hollywood Foreign Press Association has not formally announced that Gervais will be the host again next year but the British comedian spilled it out during a radio interview with Ryan Seacrest.
Talking to Seacrest on Wednesday, April 28 morning, Gervais said he was surprised to be asked to host again. "I suppose it is flattering, to be honest, and it was a surprise," he said. "I had so much fun [last year]." Stepping up the game, Gervais joked, "I'm going to go all out this time. I'm going to make sure they're never going to invite me back!"
During his time hosting the 67th Annual Golden Globes ceremony, Gervais told the audience that he thought "he'd never be invited back". But after learning he's coming back he said, "Let's see how far I can go this time."
The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards will be held at Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 16, 2011 and aired live by NBC at 8 P.M. EST. Nominations will be announced December 14 at 5 A.M. PST.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage