Ricky Gervais to 'Go All Out' in Second Golden Globes Hosting
For successfully running this year's Golden Globe Awards, Ricky Gervais gets a second time around. The Hollywood Foreign Press Association has not formally announced that Gervais will be the host again next year but the British comedian spilled it out during a radio interview with Ryan Seacrest.
Talking to Seacrest on Wednesday, April 28 morning, Gervais said he was surprised to be asked to host again. "I suppose it is flattering, to be honest, and it was a surprise," he said. "I had so much fun [last year]." Stepping up the game, Gervais joked, "I'm going to go all out this time. I'm going to make sure they're never going to invite me back!"
During his time hosting the 67th Annual Golden Globes ceremony, Gervais told the audience that he thought "he'd never be invited back". But after learning he's coming back he said, "Let's see how far I can go this time."
The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards will be held at Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 16, 2011 and aired live by NBC at 8 P.M. EST. Nominations will be announced December 14 at 5 A.M. PST.
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory