Ricky Gervais to 'Go All Out' in Second Golden Globes Hosting
For successfully running this year's Golden Globe Awards, Ricky Gervais gets a second time around. The Hollywood Foreign Press Association has not formally announced that Gervais will be the host again next year but the British comedian spilled it out during a radio interview with Ryan Seacrest.
Talking to Seacrest on Wednesday, April 28 morning, Gervais said he was surprised to be asked to host again. "I suppose it is flattering, to be honest, and it was a surprise," he said. "I had so much fun [last year]." Stepping up the game, Gervais joked, "I'm going to go all out this time. I'm going to make sure they're never going to invite me back!"
During his time hosting the 67th Annual Golden Globes ceremony, Gervais told the audience that he thought "he'd never be invited back". But after learning he's coming back he said, "Let's see how far I can go this time."
The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards will be held at Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 16, 2011 and aired live by NBC at 8 P.M. EST. Nominations will be announced December 14 at 5 A.M. PST.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says