Sandra Bullock Introduces Newly Adopted Son, Confirms Filing for Divorce
Sandra Bullock is now single but she is definitely not alone. The actress, who has left the house she used to share with husband Jesse James, has announced that she files for divorce from him and secretly adopted a newborn baby.
Sandra revealed that she and Jesse began the adoption process four years ago and brought the baby home in January, but decided to keep it under wraps until after the Oscars. The three-and-a-half-month-old boy was born in New Orleans and is called Louis Bardo Bullock.
Louis and his mother are gracing the cover for the latest issue of People magazine, which will hit newsstands on Friday, April 30. In the picture, the 45-year-old beauty is seen happily holding the baby. She is now finalizing the adoption as a single parent.
In the same issue, Sandra also confirmed that she has filed for divorce from her cheating husband. "Yes, I have filed for divorce... I'm sad, and I'm scared," she admitted. In the legal document obtained by Radar Online, it is known that she filed for divorce on April 23 at Travis County Court in Austin, Texas.
The "The Blind Side" star cited "discord or conflict of personalities that destroys the legitimate ends of the marriage relationship and prevents any hope of reconciliation" as the reason of the separation.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent