Sandra Bullock Introduces Newly Adopted Son, Confirms Filing for Divorce
Sandra Bullock is now single but she is definitely not alone. The actress, who has left the house she used to share with husband Jesse James, has announced that she files for divorce from him and secretly adopted a newborn baby.
Sandra revealed that she and Jesse began the adoption process four years ago and brought the baby home in January, but decided to keep it under wraps until after the Oscars. The three-and-a-half-month-old boy was born in New Orleans and is called Louis Bardo Bullock.
Louis and his mother are gracing the cover for the latest issue of People magazine, which will hit newsstands on Friday, April 30. In the picture, the 45-year-old beauty is seen happily holding the baby. She is now finalizing the adoption as a single parent.
In the same issue, Sandra also confirmed that she has filed for divorce from her cheating husband. "Yes, I have filed for divorce... I'm sad, and I'm scared," she admitted. In the legal document obtained by Radar Online, it is known that she filed for divorce on April 23 at Travis County Court in Austin, Texas.
The "The Blind Side" star cited "discord or conflict of personalities that destroys the legitimate ends of the marriage relationship and prevents any hope of reconciliation" as the reason of the separation.
More Sandra Bullock News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway