Sandra Bullock Introduces Newly Adopted Son, Confirms Filing for Divorce
Sandra Bullock is now single but she is definitely not alone. The actress, who has left the house she used to share with husband Jesse James, has announced that she files for divorce from him and secretly adopted a newborn baby.
Sandra revealed that she and Jesse began the adoption process four years ago and brought the baby home in January, but decided to keep it under wraps until after the Oscars. The three-and-a-half-month-old boy was born in New Orleans and is called Louis Bardo Bullock.
Louis and his mother are gracing the cover for the latest issue of People magazine, which will hit newsstands on Friday, April 30. In the picture, the 45-year-old beauty is seen happily holding the baby. She is now finalizing the adoption as a single parent.
In the same issue, Sandra also confirmed that she has filed for divorce from her cheating husband. "Yes, I have filed for divorce... I'm sad, and I'm scared," she admitted. In the legal document obtained by Radar Online, it is known that she filed for divorce on April 23 at Travis County Court in Austin, Texas.
The "The Blind Side" star cited "discord or conflict of personalities that destroys the legitimate ends of the marriage relationship and prevents any hope of reconciliation" as the reason of the separation.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'