Sandra Bullock Introduces Newly Adopted Son, Confirms Filing for Divorce
Sandra Bullock is now single but she is definitely not alone. The actress, who has left the house she used to share with husband Jesse James, has announced that she files for divorce from him and secretly adopted a newborn baby.
Sandra revealed that she and Jesse began the adoption process four years ago and brought the baby home in January, but decided to keep it under wraps until after the Oscars. The three-and-a-half-month-old boy was born in New Orleans and is called Louis Bardo Bullock.
Louis and his mother are gracing the cover for the latest issue of People magazine, which will hit newsstands on Friday, April 30. In the picture, the 45-year-old beauty is seen happily holding the baby. She is now finalizing the adoption as a single parent.
In the same issue, Sandra also confirmed that she has filed for divorce from her cheating husband. "Yes, I have filed for divorce... I'm sad, and I'm scared," she admitted. In the legal document obtained by Radar Online, it is known that she filed for divorce on April 23 at Travis County Court in Austin, Texas.
The "The Blind Side" star cited "discord or conflict of personalities that destroys the legitimate ends of the marriage relationship and prevents any hope of reconciliation" as the reason of the separation.
More Sandra Bullock News
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub