'Celebrity Apprentice' Clips: Creating Radio Ads
A bunch of clips are coming out for the next episode of "The Celebrity Apprentice". On May 2, the teams which remain intact from last week since none was eliminated, are assigned to create three radio spots for Clockwork Home Services.
To impress the executives, the teams must create original commercials for the company's plumbing, electrician and heating & air conditioning services, and one team may have pushed the envelope too far. Tempers flare when one celebrity questions another's ability to perform, but in the end, one team's commercial wins over the client, and Mr. Trump sends another celebrity packing.
In the clips, Holly Robinson Peete receives a nice surprise from her children including her son who has Down Syndrome. Holly was the winning project manager last week who is entitled to more than $300,000 for her charity of choice. Bret Michaels, who is in the ICU fighting for his life, playfully manipulates the other team's chance to get to know the products well.
Meanwhile, Cyndi Lauper continues being herself, revealing her knowledge about Ben Franklin that has nothing to do with the task. She also has vocal problems in the studio and displays unusual vocal warming session. Over at the other team, Maria Kanellis annoys her teammates for humming everything that across her mind.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed