'Celebrity Apprentice' Clips: Creating Radio Ads
A bunch of clips are coming out for the next episode of "The Celebrity Apprentice". On May 2, the teams which remain intact from last week since none was eliminated, are assigned to create three radio spots for Clockwork Home Services.
To impress the executives, the teams must create original commercials for the company's plumbing, electrician and heating & air conditioning services, and one team may have pushed the envelope too far. Tempers flare when one celebrity questions another's ability to perform, but in the end, one team's commercial wins over the client, and Mr. Trump sends another celebrity packing.
In the clips, Holly Robinson Peete receives a nice surprise from her children including her son who has Down Syndrome. Holly was the winning project manager last week who is entitled to more than $300,000 for her charity of choice. Bret Michaels, who is in the ICU fighting for his life, playfully manipulates the other team's chance to get to know the products well.
Meanwhile, Cyndi Lauper continues being herself, revealing her knowledge about Ben Franklin that has nothing to do with the task. She also has vocal problems in the studio and displays unusual vocal warming session. Over at the other team, Maria Kanellis annoys her teammates for humming everything that across her mind.
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof