New 'Eclipse' Photos Expose Bella's Ring and Newborn Vampires
New sneak peeks to "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" have been released by Summit Entertainment in form of several pictures. Although they do not feature any of the main characters, the photos highlight two major points in the film which are Edward proposing to Bella and the coming of new vampires.
The first picture, which makes its way out via The Insider, gives a look at the moment when Edward offers Bella an engagement ring without capturing their faces. Meanwhile, the other shot, which can be seen at MTV Hollywood Crush, captures a flock of newborn vampires as they emerge from the lake.
In "Eclipse", Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between Edward and Jacob - knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf.
Most of the original cast return to this third "Twilight" film, but Rachelle Lefevre who previously portrayed Victoria is now replaced by Bryce Dallas Howard. David Slade serves behind the lens for this upcoming vampire drama movie, which is due for June 30 release in the U.S.
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing
- Pregnant Beyonce Is Keeping Kim Kardashian Away From Her