New Clip From Naomi Watts' 'You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger' Emerges
Allocine has got its hand on a new clip from romantic movie "You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger". Highlighting the scene between Naomi Watts and Antonio Banderas, the video follows the two as they walk together while he offers her tickets to watch "Lucia di Lammermoor".
In addition to Watts and Banderas, the drama has other well-known stars among the cast ensemble, such as Josh Brolin, Freida Pinto, Lucy Punch and Anna Friel. About the storyline, Watts has revealed that it centers on Brolin's character who is also her husband in film.
"He is a writer and things aren't going well for him and our relationship," the actress started explaining about the plot in an interview with Black Book. "I want a baby and he doesn't. There's one twist in it that I don't want to go into, but he's trying to try to find a way to start his second book."
"I'm like, 'Okay, if you're not going to give me a baby, I'm going to get my career back. I need something in my life.' I've got this mother who is sort of crazy and into the whole New Age-y thing. She can't stand my husband because, basically, we're living off her money. Everyone's doing mean things to one another."
Directed by Woody Allen, "You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger" additionally exposes the lives of a group of people, whose passions, ambitions and anxieties force them all into assorted troubles that run the gamut from ludicrous to dangerous. This movie will be premiered at upcoming Cannes Film Festival before released in limited U.S. theaters on September 23.
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood