'Camp Rock 2' Premiere Date on Disney Channel Announced
Disney Channel is ready to announce the specific date of "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" premiere. The TV movie which is the sequel to "Camp Rock" will air for the first time on Friday, September 3 at 8/7c.
Long before fans can watch the movie, a soundtrack album and a tour with "Camp Rock" theme will be available first. The compilation of songs in "Camp Rock 2" is on sale July 27. Containing 15 songs including "We Can't Back Down" which has been teased earlier this week, the album will range in sounds from Hip-Hop to rock to pop.
Then the cast such as Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Alyson Stoner and Anna Maria Perez de Tagle will bring the music to the street in a tour that begins July 27 in Dallas, TX.
"Camp Rock 2" revolves around the music camp's rivalry with neighboring Camp Star. Shane Gray and his friends are shocked when they learn that many of their members and instructors have moved over to the rival camp. Meanwhile, not only the romance between Shane and Mitchie will be highlighted in this sequel but also Nick's and Dana's (Chloe Bridges).
"The storyline is really great," Joe Jonas revealed. "They built a camp for the movie, and they blocked off a whole mile radius so that people couldn't really find out what the movie was about. It was a really fun experience, and everyone really kept it under wraps. The director was the one who kind of leaked pictures on his Facebook ... of all the people!"
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments