'Glee' 1.17 Preview: Olivia Newton-John and Glist
"Glee" will welcome two guest stars next week in the episode "Bad Reputation". Molly Shannon is Brenda Castle, McKinley High's badminton coach who develops a prickly and combative relationship with Sue. Meanwhile, Olivia Newton-John appears as herself, singing "Physical" with Sue.
Mr. Schuester starts an investigation when a salacious list about members of the glee club circulates the halls of McKinley High. Meanwhile, Sue is mortified when a video of her performing the Olivia Newton-John classic "Physical" surfaces.
"Bad Reputation" airs on May 4. On a side note, Robin Trocki who plays Sue's sister Jean and appeared in episode "Wheels" will return in the upcoming episode.
The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences held "An Evening With Glee" on Monday, April 26 in Los Angeles. Speaking of the possibility of Britney Spears episode, creator Ryan Murphy told On the Red Carpet, "We talked about it. She certainly would love to do it. And I think she's phenomenally talented. And the kids and the cast certainly have a great connection to her. So maybe, yeah. We're going to talk about it."
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5