'Glee' 1.17 Preview: Olivia Newton-John and Glist
"Glee" will welcome two guest stars next week in the episode "Bad Reputation". Molly Shannon is Brenda Castle, McKinley High's badminton coach who develops a prickly and combative relationship with Sue. Meanwhile, Olivia Newton-John appears as herself, singing "Physical" with Sue.
Mr. Schuester starts an investigation when a salacious list about members of the glee club circulates the halls of McKinley High. Meanwhile, Sue is mortified when a video of her performing the Olivia Newton-John classic "Physical" surfaces.
"Bad Reputation" airs on May 4. On a side note, Robin Trocki who plays Sue's sister Jean and appeared in episode "Wheels" will return in the upcoming episode.
The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences held "An Evening With Glee" on Monday, April 26 in Los Angeles. Speaking of the possibility of Britney Spears episode, creator Ryan Murphy told On the Red Carpet, "We talked about it. She certainly would love to do it. And I think she's phenomenally talented. And the kids and the cast certainly have a great connection to her. So maybe, yeah. We're going to talk about it."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off