'Glee' 1.17 Preview: Olivia Newton-John and Glist
"Glee" will welcome two guest stars next week in the episode "Bad Reputation". Molly Shannon is Brenda Castle, McKinley High's badminton coach who develops a prickly and combative relationship with Sue. Meanwhile, Olivia Newton-John appears as herself, singing "Physical" with Sue.
Mr. Schuester starts an investigation when a salacious list about members of the glee club circulates the halls of McKinley High. Meanwhile, Sue is mortified when a video of her performing the Olivia Newton-John classic "Physical" surfaces.
"Bad Reputation" airs on May 4. On a side note, Robin Trocki who plays Sue's sister Jean and appeared in episode "Wheels" will return in the upcoming episode.
The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences held "An Evening With Glee" on Monday, April 26 in Los Angeles. Speaking of the possibility of Britney Spears episode, creator Ryan Murphy told On the Red Carpet, "We talked about it. She certainly would love to do it. And I think she's phenomenally talented. And the kids and the cast certainly have a great connection to her. So maybe, yeah. We're going to talk about it."
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues