'Glee' 1.17 Preview: Olivia Newton-John and Glist
"Glee" will welcome two guest stars next week in the episode "Bad Reputation". Molly Shannon is Brenda Castle, McKinley High's badminton coach who develops a prickly and combative relationship with Sue. Meanwhile, Olivia Newton-John appears as herself, singing "Physical" with Sue.
Mr. Schuester starts an investigation when a salacious list about members of the glee club circulates the halls of McKinley High. Meanwhile, Sue is mortified when a video of her performing the Olivia Newton-John classic "Physical" surfaces.
"Bad Reputation" airs on May 4. On a side note, Robin Trocki who plays Sue's sister Jean and appeared in episode "Wheels" will return in the upcoming episode.
The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences held "An Evening With Glee" on Monday, April 26 in Los Angeles. Speaking of the possibility of Britney Spears episode, creator Ryan Murphy told On the Red Carpet, "We talked about it. She certainly would love to do it. And I think she's phenomenally talented. And the kids and the cast certainly have a great connection to her. So maybe, yeah. We're going to talk about it."
More Glee News
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her