No Bollywood Movie for Kristen Stewart
Kristen Stewart is not going to be seen in Bollywood film in the near future. The 20-year-old star, who was recently reported to have been cast in Shekhar Kapur-directed movie titled "Paani", is apparently not attached to the project as her representative has told Gossip Cop, "She is not set to star in this movie."
Previously, according to The Times of India, Stewart was offered a role as wealthy girl by the helmer and she allegedly had given a green light. In the English-language film which has "a sort of a Romeo and Juliet story", the American actress was tapped to romance Indian actor Hrithik Roshan, the news further suggested.
However, Shekhar himself refused to confirm the cast of the film. "I can't speak of the cast on record until everything is in place. Too many times I've been accused of talking about projects that never happen," he reasoned.
Kristen Stewart can next be seen reprising her role as Bella Swan in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which will be unleashed in U.S. theaters on June 30. She is expected to return to the latest installment, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn", which still has no director attached on it.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media