No Bollywood Movie for Kristen Stewart
Kristen Stewart is not going to be seen in Bollywood film in the near future. The 20-year-old star, who was recently reported to have been cast in Shekhar Kapur-directed movie titled "Paani", is apparently not attached to the project as her representative has told Gossip Cop, "She is not set to star in this movie."
Previously, according to The Times of India, Stewart was offered a role as wealthy girl by the helmer and she allegedly had given a green light. In the English-language film which has "a sort of a Romeo and Juliet story", the American actress was tapped to romance Indian actor Hrithik Roshan, the news further suggested.
However, Shekhar himself refused to confirm the cast of the film. "I can't speak of the cast on record until everything is in place. Too many times I've been accused of talking about projects that never happen," he reasoned.
Kristen Stewart can next be seen reprising her role as Bella Swan in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which will be unleashed in U.S. theaters on June 30. She is expected to return to the latest installment, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn", which still has no director attached on it.
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet