No Bollywood Movie for Kristen Stewart
Kristen Stewart is not going to be seen in Bollywood film in the near future. The 20-year-old star, who was recently reported to have been cast in Shekhar Kapur-directed movie titled "Paani", is apparently not attached to the project as her representative has told Gossip Cop, "She is not set to star in this movie."
Previously, according to The Times of India, Stewart was offered a role as wealthy girl by the helmer and she allegedly had given a green light. In the English-language film which has "a sort of a Romeo and Juliet story", the American actress was tapped to romance Indian actor Hrithik Roshan, the news further suggested.
However, Shekhar himself refused to confirm the cast of the film. "I can't speak of the cast on record until everything is in place. Too many times I've been accused of talking about projects that never happen," he reasoned.
Kristen Stewart can next be seen reprising her role as Bella Swan in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which will be unleashed in U.S. theaters on June 30. She is expected to return to the latest installment, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn", which still has no director attached on it.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!