No Bollywood Movie for Kristen Stewart
Kristen Stewart is not going to be seen in Bollywood film in the near future. The 20-year-old star, who was recently reported to have been cast in Shekhar Kapur-directed movie titled "Paani", is apparently not attached to the project as her representative has told Gossip Cop, "She is not set to star in this movie."
Previously, according to The Times of India, Stewart was offered a role as wealthy girl by the helmer and she allegedly had given a green light. In the English-language film which has "a sort of a Romeo and Juliet story", the American actress was tapped to romance Indian actor Hrithik Roshan, the news further suggested.
However, Shekhar himself refused to confirm the cast of the film. "I can't speak of the cast on record until everything is in place. Too many times I've been accused of talking about projects that never happen," he reasoned.
Kristen Stewart can next be seen reprising her role as Bella Swan in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which will be unleashed in U.S. theaters on June 30. She is expected to return to the latest installment, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn", which still has no director attached on it.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'