Olivia Munn Unveils Nude PETA Picture
Olivia Munn has proudly showed off her naked picture for PETA. On Tuesday, April 27, she appeared at Wilshire Boulevard and Highland Avenue in Los Angeles, California where a giant billboard for the latest PETA campaign featuring her is displayed.
Wearing a black shirt matched with jeans and boots, Olivia posed next to a smaller version of the billboard. In the poster, the 27-year-old beauty is seen sitting without wearing any piece of clothes and crossing her legs strategically to cover her private part.
The raunchy shot which uses a backdrop of elephants in their native environment features a message which reads, "As Nature Intended, Let Elephants Be Free. Boycott the Circus." The ad is aimed at raising awareness about the cruel treatment of circus elephants.
The actress has previously stated that she agreed to support the campaign after watching a video which shows how elephants at the Ringling Bros. circus event were abused. "I was brought to tears," she revealed her feeling after noticing the mistreatment.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard