Olivia Munn Unveils Nude PETA Picture
Olivia Munn has proudly showed off her naked picture for PETA. On Tuesday, April 27, she appeared at Wilshire Boulevard and Highland Avenue in Los Angeles, California where a giant billboard for the latest PETA campaign featuring her is displayed.
Wearing a black shirt matched with jeans and boots, Olivia posed next to a smaller version of the billboard. In the poster, the 27-year-old beauty is seen sitting without wearing any piece of clothes and crossing her legs strategically to cover her private part.
The raunchy shot which uses a backdrop of elephants in their native environment features a message which reads, "As Nature Intended, Let Elephants Be Free. Boycott the Circus." The ad is aimed at raising awareness about the cruel treatment of circus elephants.
The actress has previously stated that she agreed to support the campaign after watching a video which shows how elephants at the Ringling Bros. circus event were abused. "I was brought to tears," she revealed her feeling after noticing the mistreatment.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed