Olivia Munn Unveils Nude PETA Picture
Olivia Munn has proudly showed off her naked picture for PETA. On Tuesday, April 27, she appeared at Wilshire Boulevard and Highland Avenue in Los Angeles, California where a giant billboard for the latest PETA campaign featuring her is displayed.
Wearing a black shirt matched with jeans and boots, Olivia posed next to a smaller version of the billboard. In the poster, the 27-year-old beauty is seen sitting without wearing any piece of clothes and crossing her legs strategically to cover her private part.
The raunchy shot which uses a backdrop of elephants in their native environment features a message which reads, "As Nature Intended, Let Elephants Be Free. Boycott the Circus." The ad is aimed at raising awareness about the cruel treatment of circus elephants.
The actress has previously stated that she agreed to support the campaign after watching a video which shows how elephants at the Ringling Bros. circus event were abused. "I was brought to tears," she revealed her feeling after noticing the mistreatment.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction