Olivia Munn Unveils Nude PETA Picture
Olivia Munn has proudly showed off her naked picture for PETA. On Tuesday, April 27, she appeared at Wilshire Boulevard and Highland Avenue in Los Angeles, California where a giant billboard for the latest PETA campaign featuring her is displayed.
Wearing a black shirt matched with jeans and boots, Olivia posed next to a smaller version of the billboard. In the poster, the 27-year-old beauty is seen sitting without wearing any piece of clothes and crossing her legs strategically to cover her private part.
The raunchy shot which uses a backdrop of elephants in their native environment features a message which reads, "As Nature Intended, Let Elephants Be Free. Boycott the Circus." The ad is aimed at raising awareness about the cruel treatment of circus elephants.
The actress has previously stated that she agreed to support the campaign after watching a video which shows how elephants at the Ringling Bros. circus event were abused. "I was brought to tears," she revealed her feeling after noticing the mistreatment.
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced