Olivia Munn Unveils Nude PETA Picture
Olivia Munn has proudly showed off her naked picture for PETA. On Tuesday, April 27, she appeared at Wilshire Boulevard and Highland Avenue in Los Angeles, California where a giant billboard for the latest PETA campaign featuring her is displayed.
Wearing a black shirt matched with jeans and boots, Olivia posed next to a smaller version of the billboard. In the poster, the 27-year-old beauty is seen sitting without wearing any piece of clothes and crossing her legs strategically to cover her private part.
The raunchy shot which uses a backdrop of elephants in their native environment features a message which reads, "As Nature Intended, Let Elephants Be Free. Boycott the Circus." The ad is aimed at raising awareness about the cruel treatment of circus elephants.
The actress has previously stated that she agreed to support the campaign after watching a video which shows how elephants at the Ringling Bros. circus event were abused. "I was brought to tears," she revealed her feeling after noticing the mistreatment.
More Olivia Munn News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent