Teary-Eyed Tito Ortiz Says Jenna Jameson Has Drug Problems
Tito Ortiz has spoken up about the incident which led him being put in jail for a while. Shortly after released on Monday, April 26, he has held a press conference to provide explanation about what happened between him and girlfriend Jenna Jameson who accused him for beating her up.
Based on the statement, Tito's attorney Chip Matthews stated the issue was triggered by Jenna's drug problem. "Jenna has been fighting a battle with OxyContin addiction for the past year. For Tito and her family this has been an uphill battle. Unfortunately this morning she had a relapse," he stated.
"Tito was trying to help her, she has threatened suicide before. Tito has done everything in his power to protect her privacy and the privacy of their children," the attorney added. Affirming he would never harm Jenna, Tito stated while sobbing, "My parents have been through an addiction and I see it in the mirror again. I am not going to let my family go through that. I speak from my heart, I hold everything dear to my heart that Jenna will be okay."
Chip also explained that on early Monday, Tito confronted Jenna about the drugs he had found and she denied it. The adult video star was allegedly suffering an "emotional breakdown" which caused her father Larry to call the police.
After learning Tito's side of the story, Jenna's family reportedly has backed him up. About the medial brace she wore after visiting a hospital, his attorney stated she had "a scratch on her elbow". "When you're dealing with people on OxyContin they don't always have the best sense of balance. Jenna and Tito have two children together, they planned on spending the rest of their lives together. They want nothing more than to work together on this," Chip went on stating.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video