Teary-Eyed Tito Ortiz Says Jenna Jameson Has Drug Problems
Tito Ortiz has spoken up about the incident which led him being put in jail for a while. Shortly after released on Monday, April 26, he has held a press conference to provide explanation about what happened between him and girlfriend Jenna Jameson who accused him for beating her up.
Based on the statement, Tito's attorney Chip Matthews stated the issue was triggered by Jenna's drug problem. "Jenna has been fighting a battle with OxyContin addiction for the past year. For Tito and her family this has been an uphill battle. Unfortunately this morning she had a relapse," he stated.
"Tito was trying to help her, she has threatened suicide before. Tito has done everything in his power to protect her privacy and the privacy of their children," the attorney added. Affirming he would never harm Jenna, Tito stated while sobbing, "My parents have been through an addiction and I see it in the mirror again. I am not going to let my family go through that. I speak from my heart, I hold everything dear to my heart that Jenna will be okay."
Chip also explained that on early Monday, Tito confronted Jenna about the drugs he had found and she denied it. The adult video star was allegedly suffering an "emotional breakdown" which caused her father Larry to call the police.
After learning Tito's side of the story, Jenna's family reportedly has backed him up. About the medial brace she wore after visiting a hospital, his attorney stated she had "a scratch on her elbow". "When you're dealing with people on OxyContin they don't always have the best sense of balance. Jenna and Tito have two children together, they planned on spending the rest of their lives together. They want nothing more than to work together on this," Chip went on stating.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video