Picture: Christina Aguilera Goes GaGa in 'Not Myself Tonight' Video
A brand new picture taken from video shoot of Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight" has been unveiled. She is snapped sporting black latex outfit which is coincidentally similar to the one worn by Lady GaGa when she was out and about back in August 2009.
In response to the similarity which ends up fueling persistent claim that she copied GaGa, Christina re-tweeted a message from fellow singer Sia Furler who comes to her defense. "personally,i think lady gaga and xtina are SOOOO different! i love them both but they are just WORLDS apart.clothes do not make the artist," so Sia wrote.
"Not Myself Tonight" is the lead single from Christina Aguilera's June 8 release "Bionic". The music video will be debuted on May 1 and prior to the video premiere, images which feature a different look of Christina will be revealed each day on her official site.
Lady GaGa in latex clothes:
- "You Lost Me"
- "Kimono Girl
- "Lift Me Up"
- "So What You Get"
- "Monday Morning"
- "Sex for Breakfast"
- "Little Dreamer"
- "I Am"
- "All I Need"
- "Birds of Prey"
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper