Picture: Christina Aguilera Goes GaGa in 'Not Myself Tonight' Video
A brand new picture taken from video shoot of Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight" has been unveiled. She is snapped sporting black latex outfit which is coincidentally similar to the one worn by Lady GaGa when she was out and about back in August 2009.
In response to the similarity which ends up fueling persistent claim that she copied GaGa, Christina re-tweeted a message from fellow singer Sia Furler who comes to her defense. "personally,i think lady gaga and xtina are SOOOO different! i love them both but they are just WORLDS apart.clothes do not make the artist," so Sia wrote.
"Not Myself Tonight" is the lead single from Christina Aguilera's June 8 release "Bionic". The music video will be debuted on May 1 and prior to the video premiere, images which feature a different look of Christina will be revealed each day on her official site.
Lady GaGa in latex clothes:
More Christina Aguilera News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group