Picture: Christina Aguilera Goes GaGa in 'Not Myself Tonight' Video
A brand new picture taken from video shoot of Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight" has been unveiled. She is snapped sporting black latex outfit which is coincidentally similar to the one worn by Lady GaGa when she was out and about back in August 2009.
In response to the similarity which ends up fueling persistent claim that she copied GaGa, Christina re-tweeted a message from fellow singer Sia Furler who comes to her defense. "personally,i think lady gaga and xtina are SOOOO different! i love them both but they are just WORLDS apart.clothes do not make the artist," so Sia wrote.
"Not Myself Tonight" is the lead single from Christina Aguilera's June 8 release "Bionic". The music video will be debuted on May 1 and prior to the video premiere, images which feature a different look of Christina will be revealed each day on her official site.
Lady GaGa in latex clothes:
More Christina Aguilera News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune