Picture: Christina Aguilera Goes GaGa in 'Not Myself Tonight' Video
A brand new picture taken from video shoot of Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight" has been unveiled. She is snapped sporting black latex outfit which is coincidentally similar to the one worn by Lady GaGa when she was out and about back in August 2009.
In response to the similarity which ends up fueling persistent claim that she copied GaGa, Christina re-tweeted a message from fellow singer Sia Furler who comes to her defense. "personally,i think lady gaga and xtina are SOOOO different! i love them both but they are just WORLDS apart.clothes do not make the artist," so Sia wrote.
"Not Myself Tonight" is the lead single from Christina Aguilera's June 8 release "Bionic". The music video will be debuted on May 1 and prior to the video premiere, images which feature a different look of Christina will be revealed each day on her official site.
Lady GaGa in latex clothes:
More Christina Aguilera News
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO