'Iron Man 2' Has Star-Studded World Premiere
Robert Downey Jr. arrived at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, California on Monday, April 26 in a silver Audi. He came in time to attend the world premiere of his film "Iron Man 2". While he sat behind the steer, his wife Susan Levin accompanied him on the passenger seat.
Sporting mustache which is the signature of his character Tony Stark, Downey Jr. later took picture alongside his co-star Gwyneth Paltrow and gave her kiss on the cheek. The depicter of Pepper Potts looked simple in a white blouse matched with same-colored shorts.
Scarlett Johansson, Leslie Bibb and Olivia Munn were also among the film beauties who hit the red carpet. Director and actor Jon Favreau also did not miss the premiere. Other cast members seen at the event included Don Cheadle, Mickey Rourke, Samuel L. Jackson and Sam Rockwell.
Additionally, the special screening had A-list stars like Sylvester Stallone among the attendees. Also supporting the premiere were actor Adrien Brody, musician Tom Morello, Playboy magazine's boss Hugh Hefner and many others.
"Iron Man 2" will follow billionaire inventor Tony who is asked to share his technology after the world knows that he is the man behind the armored superhero Iron Man. Unwilling to divulge the secrets behind the Iron Man armor because he fears the information will slip into the wrong hands, Tony forges new alliances and confronts powerful new forces with Pepper and Rhodey at his side. This "Iron Man" sequel will open wide in U.S. theaters on May 7.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship