'Gossip Girls' 3.20 Preview: Dad World
Next on "Gossip Girl", Will's return to the Upper East Side continues to stir up problems for Serena, Lily and his long-standing rival, Rufus. Serena and Jenny's relationship is strained as a result of Jenny's deception.
Speaking about how big his character's influence in the last three episodes of season 3, William Baldwin told MTV, "It's in the eye of the beholder." He elaborated, "It's a beautiful arc with a great sort of cliffhanger that will create a great water cooler moment for the audience. I can tell you something - it's quite clear that there's a lot of powerful emotions that are exchanged not only between Serena and William but between William and the whole family."
Meanwhile, Jenny will take some time off next season as previously reported. The reason of her departure would be "a culmination of lots of things Jenny does to multiple people." Beside breaking Rufus and Lily's marriage, she has also manipulated Nate and Serena's relationship.
Also in the May 3 episode, Blair spends time on the Columbia campus and realizes where she truly belongs. A poster of Blair upfront is released with the logo "The *itch is Back" to indicate that the character's ego has returned. Meanwhile, Dan learns that Vanessa has been keeping yet another secret from him. According to E! Vanessa will also be a goner next season although Jessica Szohr's status will still be a regular.
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous