'Gossip Girls' 3.20 Preview: Dad World
Next on "Gossip Girl", Will's return to the Upper East Side continues to stir up problems for Serena, Lily and his long-standing rival, Rufus. Serena and Jenny's relationship is strained as a result of Jenny's deception.
Speaking about how big his character's influence in the last three episodes of season 3, William Baldwin told MTV, "It's in the eye of the beholder." He elaborated, "It's a beautiful arc with a great sort of cliffhanger that will create a great water cooler moment for the audience. I can tell you something - it's quite clear that there's a lot of powerful emotions that are exchanged not only between Serena and William but between William and the whole family."
Meanwhile, Jenny will take some time off next season as previously reported. The reason of her departure would be "a culmination of lots of things Jenny does to multiple people." Beside breaking Rufus and Lily's marriage, she has also manipulated Nate and Serena's relationship.
Also in the May 3 episode, Blair spends time on the Columbia campus and realizes where she truly belongs. A poster of Blair upfront is released with the logo "The *itch is Back" to indicate that the character's ego has returned. Meanwhile, Dan learns that Vanessa has been keeping yet another secret from him. According to E! Vanessa will also be a goner next season although Jessica Szohr's status will still be a regular.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years