'Gossip Girls' 3.20 Preview: Dad World
Next on "Gossip Girl", Will's return to the Upper East Side continues to stir up problems for Serena, Lily and his long-standing rival, Rufus. Serena and Jenny's relationship is strained as a result of Jenny's deception.
Speaking about how big his character's influence in the last three episodes of season 3, William Baldwin told MTV, "It's in the eye of the beholder." He elaborated, "It's a beautiful arc with a great sort of cliffhanger that will create a great water cooler moment for the audience. I can tell you something - it's quite clear that there's a lot of powerful emotions that are exchanged not only between Serena and William but between William and the whole family."
Meanwhile, Jenny will take some time off next season as previously reported. The reason of her departure would be "a culmination of lots of things Jenny does to multiple people." Beside breaking Rufus and Lily's marriage, she has also manipulated Nate and Serena's relationship.
Also in the May 3 episode, Blair spends time on the Columbia campus and realizes where she truly belongs. A poster of Blair upfront is released with the logo "The *itch is Back" to indicate that the character's ego has returned. Meanwhile, Dan learns that Vanessa has been keeping yet another secret from him. According to E! Vanessa will also be a goner next season although Jessica Szohr's status will still be a regular.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed