Miley Cyrus' 'Can't Be Tamed' Set for June 22, New Single to Debut This Week
Miley Cyrus' forthcoming studio album "Can't Be Tamed" is planned to be released in the U.S. on June 22. The record will be made available for purchase in two versions, a single CD and combo CD/DVD package. The DVD will contain unreleased footage from her recent Wonder World Tour.
The title track of the album is going to be unleashed on April 30 and sent to radios on May 3. The single is "a self-empowering song in which Miley asserts that she has to stay true to herself in relationships, and it is sure to become an anthem among her legions of fans around the world."
The song is produced and co-written by "7 Things" collaborators Tim James and Antonina Armato. The music video, meanwhile, will be directed by Robert Hales. Another acclaimed musician who will help Miley getting the album done is John Shanks.
Days before the album arrives in stores, Miley Cyrus will make a live performance at "Good Morning America" at the Rumsey Playfield in Central Park on June 18 as part of its summer concert series. Joining her on the line-up are Rihanna, Black Eyed Peas, Alicia Keys, Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Sugarland and Lady Antebellum.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl