Miley Cyrus' 'Can't Be Tamed' Set for June 22, New Single to Debut This Week
Miley Cyrus' forthcoming studio album "Can't Be Tamed" is planned to be released in the U.S. on June 22. The record will be made available for purchase in two versions, a single CD and combo CD/DVD package. The DVD will contain unreleased footage from her recent Wonder World Tour.
The title track of the album is going to be unleashed on April 30 and sent to radios on May 3. The single is "a self-empowering song in which Miley asserts that she has to stay true to herself in relationships, and it is sure to become an anthem among her legions of fans around the world."
The song is produced and co-written by "7 Things" collaborators Tim James and Antonina Armato. The music video, meanwhile, will be directed by Robert Hales. Another acclaimed musician who will help Miley getting the album done is John Shanks.
Days before the album arrives in stores, Miley Cyrus will make a live performance at "Good Morning America" at the Rumsey Playfield in Central Park on June 18 as part of its summer concert series. Joining her on the line-up are Rihanna, Black Eyed Peas, Alicia Keys, Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Sugarland and Lady Antebellum.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch