Miley Cyrus' 'Can't Be Tamed' Set for June 22, New Single to Debut This Week
Miley Cyrus' forthcoming studio album "Can't Be Tamed" is planned to be released in the U.S. on June 22. The record will be made available for purchase in two versions, a single CD and combo CD/DVD package. The DVD will contain unreleased footage from her recent Wonder World Tour.
The title track of the album is going to be unleashed on April 30 and sent to radios on May 3. The single is "a self-empowering song in which Miley asserts that she has to stay true to herself in relationships, and it is sure to become an anthem among her legions of fans around the world."
The song is produced and co-written by "7 Things" collaborators Tim James and Antonina Armato. The music video, meanwhile, will be directed by Robert Hales. Another acclaimed musician who will help Miley getting the album done is John Shanks.
Days before the album arrives in stores, Miley Cyrus will make a live performance at "Good Morning America" at the Rumsey Playfield in Central Park on June 18 as part of its summer concert series. Joining her on the line-up are Rihanna, Black Eyed Peas, Alicia Keys, Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Sugarland and Lady Antebellum.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show